• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sach Dolmar 166 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Don't deal with Newbs and verify, verify, verify. I don't care how good of a deal it is- If I cant get a good word on the OP behind the scenes from a respected member- I pass. I generally buy according to "who" is selling, not "what" they are selling. That leads to passing on some models (that I don't want) but having a good/ worry-free buying experience from friends when something comes up that I want. Same goes for anything I sell... anyone interested in a saw of mine can verify my personage with the likes of Mdavlee, Mastermind, Komatsuvarna, DexterDay, Tlandrum, etc. I "say" and "do" the same- there is no variance with me. I buy from those that hold to the same values. And we do repeat business worry free.

Amen Borther... Very well said :rock::rock:

Back