Sachs Dolmar 112

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steinmetzmr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just picked up a Sachs Dolmar 112

Saw is complete and running condition (with gas in the carb)

It needs a top fuel line, vent line and pulse line.

I have the IPL but need a Service manual. I have the original owners manual and literature that came with the saw.

Help!

Pulse Line??

Just picked up a Sachs Dolmar 112

Saw is complete and running condition (with gas in the carb)

It needs a top fuel line, vent line and pulse line.

I have the IPL but need a Service manual. I have the original owners manual and literature that came with the saw.

Help!

The Sachs Dolmar 112 does not use a PULSE LINE it has a intake manifold with the pulse passage milled into it. as far as the top lines the right side line is fuel and is just standard 1/8" tygon line, the left side line is a vent and is just standard 3/16" tygon line, the intank line is a formed 1/8" line but a piece of 1/8" tygon will suffice as well.

Scott

Filters, av mounts, etc. Just wondering for future reference.

Air Filters - Orange hood or black hood?, Fuel filters just a std. tilloston felt's, AV mounts yup 965 403 300 $7.50 ea. the parts that are hard to get are cylinder- pistons are available, crankcases? left side probably rs might be hard to find ignition just install a elec coil from a PS6800, Carb kits are available but carbs are not. Intake gaskets ~ cyl. to manifold are pretty rare manifold to carb is easy, clutches and sprockets and oilers are easy, chain brake pretty easy Hope some of this helps..

Scott

Sachs is up and running!

got the fuel and vent line replaced, the saw fired up and idled right away 1 pull choke, one pull fired and idled. Cut some branches and was amazed how smooth. The stihl 041 rips through wood like a beast, my husqvana revs a lot higher and has higher chainspeed.

I'd say the Dolmar is a gentlemen's saw. Smooth and does the job. Amazing how different saws act/preform.

My 112 has the orange one piece top. I think I might need 965402951 or 965402950 the gasket to the fuel tank. The one that is in there seems kind of sponge like(it might be designed that way). Do they have a high failure rate? The fuel line was just mush and there was no vent line to speak of.

Just knowing what went where helped immensely. Thank you so much!

I ran it on stihl 50:1 full synthetic, should I be running 40:1? The oil cap says 25:1( I'm thinking this is the old 2 stroke stuff) and clutch cover says made in West Germany.

It runs real good. I think the previous owner took pretty good care of it. It even came with some vintage two stroke oil. It seems to be put together nicely and solidly. Chainbreak works which is nice (my 041av doesn't have that new fangeled stuff). How many cc's is the 113? I think I'm good with saws for a while unless something really unique shows up.

It runs real good. I think the previous owner took pretty good care of it. It even came with some vintage two stroke oil. It seems to be put together nicely and solidly. Chainbreak works which is nice (my 041av doesn't have that new fangeled stuff). How many cc's is the 113? I think I'm good with saws for a while unless something really unique shows up.

The Sachs Dolmar 113 is a 53 cc saw introduced in 1985 and the 116 and 120 are on the same frame.They are very well made and are professional grade chainsaws. I can attest to their durability as we bought two in 1985, a 116 and a 120 Super. They were used for logging,pulp wood and firewood and have stood the test of time really well. The model 112 is a very good saw as well but they are a points and condenser setup that some find difficult to service , they can easily be converted to electronic ignition by replacing the existing coil with a new module/coil, a very simple swap. Pioneerguy600

sach dolmar 112

It looks as though the 112 and 113 are very similar saws, but the 112 has points. Someone mentioned a electronic unit out of a concrete saw(???) I can't believe how well this saw starts, one pull choke, one pull throttle lock and it stays running until I turn it to off.

What chain and bar do you run on the 113?

It looks as though the 112 and 113 are very similar saws, but the 112 has points. Someone mentioned a electronic unit out of a concrete saw(???) I can't believe how well this saw starts, one pull choke, one pull throttle lock and it stays running until I turn it to off.

What chain and bar do you run on the 113?

No A coil from a powercut WILL NOT WORK..... A coil from 116si, PS6000, 120si, PS6800 will work better than any point setup.

112 and 114 were same cept' for ingition, The 113/116 were their own generation of saws with the 113 being 3.1ci and the 116 being 3.4ci they shared the same intake BUT it was not the same intake as the 112/114 But they had the ignition shared from the PS6000/PS6800 stated above..

Then came the 112super whichwas a 3.1ci version of a 120super but thats another story lol.......

Scott

No A coil from a powercut WILL NOT WORK..... A coil from 116si, PS6000, 120si, PS6800 will work better than any point setup.

112 and 114 were same cept' for ingition, The 113/116 were their own generation of saws with the 113 being 3.1ci and the 116 being 3.4ci they shared the same intake BUT it was not the same intake as the 112/114 But they had the ignition shared from the PS6000/PS6800 stated above..

Then came the 112super whichwas a 3.1ci version of a 120super but thats another story lol.......

Scott

do you happen to have a coil from any of those saws?

Sachs is up and running!

got the fuel and vent line replaced, the saw fired up and idled right away 1 pull choke, one pull fired and idled. Cut some branches and was amazed how smooth. The stihl 041 rips through wood like a beast, my husqvana revs a lot higher and has higher chainspeed.

I'd say the Dolmar is a gentlemen's saw. Smooth and does the job. Amazing how different saws act/preform.

My 112 has the orange one piece top. I think I might need 965402951 or 965402950 the gasket to the fuel tank. The one that is in there seems kind of sponge like(it might be designed that way). Do they have a high failure rate? The fuel line was just mush and there was no vent line to speak of.

Just knowing what went where helped immensely. Thank you so much!

I ran it on stihl 50:1 full synthetic, should I be running 40:1? The oil cap says 25:1( I'm thinking this is the old 2 stroke stuff) and clutch cover says made in West Germany.
Did you figure anything out with that gasket on top of the fuel tank? I just picked up a 112 and the gasket leaks it's so spongy.

Back