• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs-Dolmar 133, $450 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I still have one Sachs-Dolmar 133 that I would like to sell. This saw is in excellent condition. The pictures speak for themselves. Brand new OEM air filter, full wrap handle, functional chain brake, carb kit, etc. Saw runs great, just needs a new home.

Asking $450 PHO. Would consider mid sized professional grade saws on trade (IE Dolmar 111, 5105, Stihl 026, etc)

Call or text for fastest response 417-two one four-1316

Someone was looking for one of these a couple of days ago in a thread where someone else was selling a 133. I searched for this ad (could find the other one you sold) to point them to it.

Someone was looking for one of these a couple of days ago in a thread where someone else was selling a 133. I searched for this ad (could find the other one you sold) to point them to it.

That was my ad that was brought forward from a couple of months ago. However, mine was a parts saw (though it had a nice P&C).

Latest posts

Back