• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar 133 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have an older Sachs-Dolmar 133 in great condition. This saw runs great but I no longer need two 85+ cc saws. Keeping my 143 and selling the 133. I will offer this saw with a 34" bar(.404), a 20" bar(3/8), or as a power head only.

Pictures will be posted soon, for faster response you can text me 417-two one four-1316. Prices are as follows
W/ 34" bar and chain $550
W/ 20" bar and chain $525
Power head only $500

Here are a few pictures of the saw. As you can see this saw is in great shape, the bar in the picture is the 20" oregon bar. There is no chain brake in the photos but the saw will be sold with a working chain brake. Feel free to contact me if you have questions. I would prefer to sell this through paypal unless you are able to pick it up in missouri.

I ebayed one of these PHO and it brought over 625 shipped. It was in near mint condition. This one looks pretty clean. Crazy compression and lots of power..... Good luck!

Thanks. You are correct about the compression, no starting this saw between your knees. The saw also has a ton of torque too. Spins the .404 chain like my 111 does a .325 chain

I have one here missing the starter housing, clutch and cover but with a nice P&C. Been on the fence about what to do with it, maybe seeing yours will give me some inspiration.

Currently live in SE Missouri, travel to the KC area quite frequently which takes me through St Louis, and Columbia or Springfield and Joplin depending on which route I take

Thinkin its about time to put this up on eBay. Anybody want to save me the sellers fee and buy this saw?

Would there be more interest in a Dolmar 143? Like my 143 with a velocity stack, new clutch components and full wrap handle??

Back