• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar 133, Solo 631, Sachs-Dolmar 100, Pioneer 970

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93Dakman!

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have these saws for sale for $25 each plus shipping. I bought them this morning in a package deal because I wanted a Jonsered 910 in the group. They do not run. They are missing parts as show. I do not have any information on these saws. You should assume that they are broken beyond repair. I would say all 4 of them need new fuel and impulse lines, filters, carb kits, spark plugs, etc.

I can tell you:

The 133 is missing the parts shown but I plan on going on a hunt for them tomorrow. The saw is not locked up. I don't have the parts to check ignition or compression (yet).

The 100 looks complete, the rope will not retract. I haven't checked to see why. I haven't checked to see if it is siezed.

The Solo looks complete, it turns free. I haven't checked ignition.

The Pioneer, It is siezed up. I just removed the plug and squirted WD40 down the hole. I didn't have any diesel at the time, which I would have prefered to use. The saw is complete.20170114_112359.jpg20170114_112409.jpg20170114_112429.jpg20170114_112440.jpg20170114_112447.jpg20170114_112456.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Golly fellas....I put that post up 2 hours ago, took a nap, a shower and headed to town for some fish. I'm waiting for a table and checking my PM's. You guys exploded my inbox. I have to award these to the people that messaged me or replied to the post first. So, within 5 minutes of posting the Solo and the 133 are spoken for. You guys are quick on the draw.

The Pioneer is not locked up. The wd-40 loosened up what ever had it froze. I don't know if it was in the top or bottom end. The engine rotates free with no rough spots, however, I can not make any guarantee. It may have been sitting for 20 years, I just don't know.

Has anyone heard from the OP? We had a deal and I have not heard from him in 2 weeks and he has not been on the forum since Jan 20.

I assume you mean he just hasnt been in contact and not that you sent him a clutch cover wrapped in 20's and he hasnt been in contact. Hopefully the former.

Does the dolmar 100 have spark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back