• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sally Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a complete and running Sally Saw. I believe these first came out in 1939. The engine was made by Lausen. IIRC, it's 1 1/2 HP. This one runs very well. Yesterday was the first time I had started it since 2009. It started on the 2nd pull! Now for a couple of tid bits. The muffler is rusted and partially burnt out. It works fine though as is. There is a bolt welded to the end of the lock for the clamp, making a t-handle out of it. It does leak a little oil, but not enough to be an issue. After all, it is 75 years old:)

I hate for sale ads without a price. However, I really don't know what this thing's worth. Shoot me a PM with an offer if interested.

Check out a piece of chainsaw history.

They are nice units. I like mine that is NOS in the crate. I do need to get one I can use

Latest posts

Back