Sally Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats gonna be a hard thing to find I'm affraid. People that have them usually don't want to get rid of them. I have 2 of them, but it took a lot of wheeling and dealing to get them. Let me know how you make out.

Happy Sawin'
Josh

Josh- I had two as well, but gave one to a collector friend.Now I need another for another friend who has been looking for years. Would you consider parting with your duplicate if the terms were good enough? In addition to legal tender, I do have some special saws to trade.--Mike

Email me with some of the goodies you have to trade, and we can see if something can be worked out:cool:

Josh- Here are some of my top- tier saws in very good to excellent condition. All run or can be made to run with routine effort. These are not all of my duplicates, but some that may compare to the Sally saw in trade:Disston DA-211,Homelite 26LCS,Hornet DJ,IEL "AB", IEL "RA",MaCulloch 5-49,Mall 10, Mall 11, PM Woodboss, Reed Prentice Timberhog(1946),Stihl Contra Lightning,Titan 40 and Titan Sportsman.--Mike

Long driveshaft with a big engine on one end and a gear-driven hollow ring blade on the other.

Hi
I am interested in the Sally saw.Shoot me an email or call me with the information.
Later
Dan

Back