sample contracts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marquis

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys, been getting into some jobs in which the police have had to come due to fueding neighbors. I am just doing my job, and don't want to get into the middle of anything. Anyway, really would and should put together some type of formal contract of what I will and won't do, and have them sign it. Anyone have any blank form or template that I can work off of or use? Or know where I can find one? If not, just going to put my own together.

I have a statement in my contracts just above the dotted line that says "I (meaning the guy signing the contract) certify that I am the owner, or have the legal right to represent the owner of the above trees and landscaped areas, and indemnify (very important word to use), (My company's name) for all damages, attorney's fees and any other costs should a legal dispute arise concerning the ownership and work done on the above property."

I have a statement in my contracts just above the dotted line that says "I (meaning the guy signing the contract) certify that I am the owner, or have the legal right to represent the owner of the above trees and landscaped areas, and indemnify (very important word to use), (My company's name) for all damages, attorney's fees and any other costs should a legal dispute arise concerning the ownership and work done on the above property."

I have a pretty good one myself, but I like the verbiage you have in that paragraph, gonna hi jack some if it is ok wit ya,
need to add one that reads, IF YOUR DRIVEWAY WAS PORED WITH COMMON 3500PSI CONCRETE, THEN THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY I BROKE IT DUMBA@@

Latest posts

Back