Saw builders beware... there's a new kid on the block

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awsome!

I could use a 12" bar on my 017 and beat a piped 3120!!
now all I need is a carb kit and a pair of gloves and some files and a litre of oil!! sweat!!!

Wow I guess that type of performance increase is out of the realm of possibilities for most of us huh.:yoyo:

I hope you meant sweet and not sweat, hahahaha of course maybe you are on to something new

buck

Its amazing what some people belive or say!!!:popcorn: customised:hmm3grin2orange:

Pretty heavy mods really... You couldn't enter it in a "Stock Appearing Saw" race 'cos the judges would surely stop you with "Didn't that saw ship with a 20 inch bar?" :)

What a concept! Bet a 14" on my 395 could mill up a 6" log in seconds,even dull.Maby even faster on straight gas,NO!

For even more performance only put a thimble full of gas in it and start it up! Lean, high rpms, way more power for a couple seconds kills start over! of course you have to use a short bar for all this to work! lol.

and just think your maintenance time is cut in half with only 12-16 cutters on the chain to sharpen wow wish i would have thought of this years ago this bloke is a genius of the first order.

Poor lad! Looks like nobody else appreciated his slick custom job. I bet he's scratching his head though.... he probably notice a sudden surge in views on his counter yesterday and today and was hoping for a last minute bidding frenzy.

If only he knew!

Wonder if he would be interested in some highly modded poulans (by his standards). Removed 16" bar and put on a 10", removed a 16" and put on a 12" and removed a 22" and put on a 16". Now them some highly modded saws. :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Dang it, no wonder my 660 is such a dog... I've been running WAY too long of a bar on it... Looks like it's double cuts for me from here on out... Now why'd I buy that big powerhead anyway?

Wow. :help: Guy should be selling used cars, 'Modded Kia, very powerful, comes with windshield, steering wheel, engine, and brakes. Custom oil change, flame job paint and fuzzy dice (adds 125hp), and smaller wheels to make it go faster!'
bwaHAHAHAHAHa! I notice his 100% positive feedback is from sellers only, I had ta chuckle. :hmm3grin2orange:

Awesome mod ! I need to get me a MS660 and put a pole saw bar and chain on it . Great idea ! Or how about a electric chainsaw and plug it into 220v , I'm sure you will get twice the power . :biggrinbounce2:

when you are used to buying saws off the shelf at walmart and you do not know beeter what else is he to think. For us here it is funny but only because we know better. Think about this though; in way he did modify it. How many of us put longer or shorter bars on, differant chain, differant grinds. How many of us when we first saw square grind chain 20 years ago seen it as a modification?

Rspike said:
Awesome mod ! I need to get me a MS660 and put a pole saw bar and chain on it . Great idea ! Or how about a electric chainsaw and plug it into 220v , I'm sure you will get twice the power . :biggrinbounce2:[/QUOTE)

Man,I'll try that on my husky electric,look out logs!!!!:clap:

Back