Saw cleaning machine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
Sugar if Space drops off a load of manure at your place save me some. Stuff works great for mators. Last time I did a mator patch I used alot of fertlizer and at 8.00 bucks a bag that manure would save us some pennies Sugar. If he shows up with one eye tell him the other one is on the AS site,hahaha. I gotta ask him whats up with that photo..............
if he fills up my car i'll have plenty for both of us, that turkey manure goes along ways, if you use to much it'll burn your plant. I like cow s---t better but if you spread on to heavy it'll irritate your neighbor.

sugarbush said:
if he fills up my car i'll have plenty for both of us, that turkey manure goes along ways, if you use to much it'll burn your plant. I like cow s---t better but if you spread on to heavy it'll irritate your neighbor.

hahahaha, I'm rolling here Sugar. Ya know Sugar some would probly say you and me don't need any manure at all, we already full of it. To those who may think such a thing I say come on over and grab a mator,hahaha. Whatcha think of Space's eyeball picture Sugar? Sumthing bout that picture just don't to seem right to me. Me and that boy gotta haves a longs talks.........

Hey sap you sure have taken a beatin and are still here, good. Think that 390 was a "lemon" well thats the most reasonable statement yet about that by anyone. Leaves possibility open and states much truth.

coveredinsap said:
Yes, I probably do have a irritating way of putting things....it's called 'the unvarnished truth'.

Hmmm, "the truth"? an absolute? I could buy "unvarnished opinion", but... truth?

THALL10326 said:
hahahaha, I'm rolling here Sugar. Ya know Sugar some would probly say you and me don't need any manure at all, we already full of it. To those who may think such a thing I say come on over and grab a mator,hahaha. Whatcha think of Space's eyeball picture Sugar? Sumthing bout that picture just don't to seem right to me. Me and that boy gotta haves a longs talks.........
good idea about that talk, but don't take any s---t from him, thats mine.

sugarbush said:
good idea about that talk, but don't take any s---t from him, thats mine.

hahahahahahahahahahahaq, best one I've seen to date,hahahahahahaha. Hey wait a dayumm minute Sugar I thought we had a deal, we we're gonna share the schit,hahahahahahahahahahaha

THALL10326 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahaq, best one I've seen to date,hahahahahahaha. Hey wait a dayumm minute Sugar I thought we had a deal, we we're gonna share the schit,hahahahahahahahahahaha
we gotta quit this, two guys shouldn't be have'n this fun, there's gonna be gossip sure enough. ok i'll save you a couple of buckets.

sugarbush said:
we gotta quit this, two guys shouldn't be have'n this fun, there's gonna be gossip sure enough. ok i'll save you a couple of buckets.

Whatttttttttttttttttttt just a couple of buckets, now what kinda schit is that, your getting a car full dayummm ya ole hide. Tells ya what, you save me a full buckets, say 5 or 6 and in return we'll keep this schit up,hahahahahahahahaha

THALL10326 said:
Whatttttttttttttttttttt just a couple of buckets, now what kinda schit is that, your getting a car full dayummm ya ole hide. Tells ya what, you save me a full buckets, say 5 or 6 and in return we'll keep this schit up,hahahahahahahahaha
long as the load is free i wouldn't mind split'n it with ya. cripes i'm start'n to type like you.

sugarbush said:
long as the load is free i wouldn't mind split'n it with ya. cripes i'm start'n to type like you.

Well now that be more like it, sides I am helping ya clean out ya car don't ya know. Whatcha mean cripes I'm startin to type like you, hell Sugar you haven't seen schit yet,hehehehe. Wait till my ole fingers really shows off my fancy typing abilties, then ya gonna be seeing some real schit,hahahahaha

sugarbush said:
Ya know Sugar you mights be right, there could be some gossip carring on over all this schit. Lets hope the schit we get is good and the mators grow real good off it. That way when da fellers starting talking schit about you and me we can always say have a mator. One bite will stop all that gossip schit, hehe..............

THALL10326 said:
Ya know Sugar you mights be right, there could be some gossip carring on over all this schit. Lets hope the schit we get is good and the mators grow real good off it. That way when da fellers starting talking schit about you and me we can always say have a mator. One bite will stop all that gossip schit, hehe..............
I have to quit on this machine for the nite, both my typing fingers are getting weary. need to soak i'm a bit. to hell with these other guys unless they want to spread a little bit of that s---t. i'm going to bed, nite thall.

sugarbush said:
I have to quit on this machine for the nite, both my typing fingers are getting weary. need to soak i'm a bit. to hell with these other guys unless they want to spread a little bit of that s---t. i'm going to bed, nite thall.

Niters ole feller and rest assured if Space gives me any schit I'll be sure to share it with ya,hehe, sleep well friend..........

THALL10326 said:
Fore ya yell back now just remember I got no problem with ya gun or ya eyeball but Space I gotta tell ya I'm beginning to think something just isn't right..........
lmao :) Normality is overrated. Does a big eye staring at you make you nervous? ;)

spacemule said:
There, there's a girl for an avatar. How's that? ;) lol

hahahahahaha, Space you aint right, I think you got alot of schit with you,hahahaha, gotcha.............................

Latest posts

Back