Saw related gifts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair of steel toe work boots, but I generally wear them only when running the chainsaw. My backyard "work shoes" are usually an old pair of sneakers or the worn out pair of shoes that are no longer suitable for the semi-casual office setting that is my day job.

Santa (my wife) brought me a pair of steel toe work shoes that look like sneakers. It's going to be nice to have a pair of work shoes that don't have worn out soles or holes in the sides.

I made five new saw chains this year for local friends, 18", 20", 25", 28", and a 32". They fit two Stihls, an Echo, and a Makita.

One guy brought over a small truckload of dry elm logs for me to split and sell and refused the $50 I offered him for it. His girlfriend was with him and she helped unload the logs. The are so poor they don't have a pot to pee in. I stuck the $50 in her purse and a small tear ran down her cheek. It reminded me of a scene from Michael Landon's Little House on the Prairie.

I set my Grandson’s up with a couple of saws and some chaps.
72767ed5fd19bea172010a25b1fe696e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back