Saw Troll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want that Damn book that Saw Troll is reading from. Where do I get it?

take a stihl 290, put a 10 inch bar on it, tie the 290 to a long rope, attach one end of rope to boat, throw 290 into water. wait one year. go to boat and pull up rope. special sawtroll book will be where 290 was. if you substitute a stihl 029 you will get the same book on older paper.

Cool thread!!!

There is only one Troll. On the Stihl side, there is only one Lake. Then there is Tom. What can we say about Tom. There is only one of him too....:cheers:

Mark

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Have you all forgotten about me and th 361???

It just looks like I am a Husky fan, because they very often are the best options - when you look at it with neutral eyes........:angel: :Eye: :Eye:

:D :ices_rofl:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with his book , SawTroll states his opinion and backs it up with his observations and facts. Don't we all have the same book just turned to a different page ? :cheers:

LOL - too much opinions in that statement - change out the last one with facts, like I did in the quote, and it would be about right.......:greenchainsaw:

..and some have read a larger part of the book than others.....

Last edited:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Have you all forgotten about me and th 361???

It just looks like I am a Husky fan, because they very often are the best options - when you look at it with neutral eyes........:angel: :Eye: :Eye:

:D :ices_rofl:

No, but you are usually the best source of info for all things Husky. You do okay on the Stihl front, but your Husky family knowledge is often scary.

Mark

No, but you are usually the best source of info for all things Husky. You do okay on the Stihl front, but your Husky family knowledge is often scary.

Mark

Mange/Magnus and his website should get most of the credit for that.
Spike has set some things streight for me, as well - mostly about differences Husky vs. Jonsered.
:clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back