Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fellas they say timing is everything. Guess I'm going to that lovely wedding this weekend and she says I'm going to have a good time or else. And tonight I stacked 4 crates by myself so I could reflect on what I did wrong. I should have bought that new 441 before I said there was no way in heck I was going to that wedding. Don't know how I slipped up like that but I'll remember for next time. Heading north to Gravenhurst tomorrow morning then downtown Toronto on Wednesday then back up to Gravenhurst on Thursday, Friday is an office day and then on Saturday off to London for that lovely wedding. I can't wait. At least we're not staying overnight so I can get some wood done on Sunday. I gotta learn to pick my battles better. The next weekend is our yearly buddy and brothers in law bike trip, I haven't made it the last 2 years. She says I'm going but I'm the Boss I'll do whatever the heck I want. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Shortly after we started dating, I told my now wife, if she ever asked "do these pants make me look fat?", the answer will ALWAYS be yes. There is no good way to answer that one.

• Take too long to answer, fat.
  • Answer "no", you're lying.
  • Answer "yes", you're too stupid to reproduce anyway unless you've laid down the ground rules before hand.

14 years later (2.5 dating, 11.5 married), the answer is still yes, and we've never had a fight about how her clothes make her look.

Shortly after we started dating, I told my now wife, if she ever asked "do these pants make me look fat?", the answer will ALWAYS be yes. There is no good way to answer that one.

• Take too long to answer, fat.
  • Answer "no", you're lying.
  • Answer "yes", you're too stupid to reproduce anyway unless you've laid down the ground rules before hand.

13 years later (1.5 dating, 11.5 married), the answer is still yes, and we've never had a fight about how her clothes make her look.
I heard a guy tell this joke on himself. He asked his wife if his suit made him look fat. She said “no Raj, your fat makes you look fat!”

Well had planned to haul rounds home from the secondary driveways tonight but we stopped to see my sister in law’s kittens which turned into dinner which turned into coffee and conversation so we just got home. Nice cool night, I hope to sleep well. Last night it was 75 degrees at 11 pm and 45 degrees at 6 am. Major cool down, which I’m not complaining about!

You guys and your silly little 308's. :D

88gr of H-1000 under 300gr Bergers. It dings. From a LONG way away.
When a great old school gun writer who won a hat from Elmer Keith in a poker game offers you a Pre 64 custom stocked 308 hand built for him by one of the great barrel makers ........topped by a 12-30 B&L that was the second most expensive scope sold when it was new........ya learn to love the 308. I don’t hunt it.
And I’m just lazy enough to get close ...........lol

What are you shooting??
Rigby?
Or should I say Lapua ?

When a great old school gun writer who won a hat from Elmer Keith in a poker game offers you a Pre 64 custom stocked 308 hand built for him by one of the great barrel makers ........topped by a 12-30 B&L that was the second most expensive scope sold when it was new........ya learn to love the 308. I don’t hunt it.
And I’m just lazy enough to get close ...........lol

What are you shooting??
Rigby?
Or should I say Lapua ?
Pretty good. Not a lot of people know the .338 LM started out being wildcatted from the .416 Rigby.

Back