Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful, California probably has them labeled to cause cancer.

Well crap,

I forgot about that......[emoji20]

I did see that printed on a piece of plywood at the hardware store a couple days ago.

“Wood dust causes cancer”

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I put in the ACs a couple of days ago … right after the 40* nights that made it too cold to start the garden!

I rode my bike w/o the Grand Kids for the fist time this year this afternoon … let me tell you it got hot! Only went 23+ miles, but after 19 miles I took the uphills slowly!

I don't go to CA … everything there gives you cancer!!!

I put in the ACs a couple of days ago … right after the 40* nights that made it too cold to start the garden!

I rode my bike w/o the Grand Kids for the fist time this year this afternoon … let me tell you it got hot! Only went 23+ miles, but after 19 miles I took the uphills slowly!

I don't go to CA … everything there gives you cancer!!!

I dont go either

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

It was used to pull a dump trailer for fire wood.

Its got a redhead steering box installed. So shouldn't have to worry about that.
They like to eat front ball joints too.
Thank you. I'll look into it some more then.
That bedliner is a great product here in the states, it's not cheap, but you know the adage you get what you pay for.

View attachment 740555 My BIL picked up a new truck Friday. You can put alot of wood in a 6' bed when it's almost 2 feet deep. He offered me $100 a load for the storm damage maple. I told him fill it up and come back for the rest when you have time.
That works well, so much for having too much lol.
I met a guy last night when we were out fishing who had the exact truck, I said I like it, he said it's new only 300 miles, they were just out taking a drive :).

That works well, so much for having too much lol.
I met a guy last night when we were out fishing who had the exact truck, I said I like it, he said it's new only 300 miles, they were just out taking a drive :).
That ones got 12k on it. He was driving one of the honda CRZ hybrids but found out his girlfriend is pregnant so truck it is.

Is anyone familiar with the line-x spray on bed liner?

https://linex.com/bedliners

Supposed to be quite a phenomenal coating but who knows?
The plastic liner in my ute (we don't call 'em trucks down here) has cracked in the corners. Apart from that it has handled everything I've thrown at it. If the line-x coating is as durable and tenacious as they claim, then I wonder if it might be a better option than a plastic liner on the next ute. But I tend to take the claims of any coatings supplier/applicator as a very rough guide only until I learn of real-world history of average users.
From experience, I prefer a plastic liner to a spray in liner. A plastic liner will protect from dents, it will take spilled gas, ease of sliding things in and out, if you gouge it with a sharp edge it's not a problem. I've never had one crack and owned a truck with one for 14 years.
Some guys like the spray in liner and line-x is a top brand.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Back