Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrounged some more of that mystery meat. After some interweb comparisons, I’m guessing pignut hickory.
acf85a7dae5db6e893af5ab6fc87f121.jpg

Whatever it is, it’s gonna get get burned [emoji2375][emoji16]
e5298c8759ecc426316167439c531ead.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are right. Dried ends sure look hickory as does the bark. How does it smell?

Stopped at my local dealer. They always have this orange Husqvarna Bar leaning up against the wall (behind the wire rack they hang the saws on) behind the saws. I never stopped to look at it mostly because it’s orange and I think it looks stupid[emoji23][emoji23]

Well today out of curiosity I asked how much for the bar. I did not know the length pitch or gauge it was for either.

Strange size. They said its a 44”....

I’ve never heard of that bar length before by husky. I think he was wrong but I did not want to question him. They said they would be extremely happy to sell it because it’s been on the wall for a few years.

He said I’ll cut you a deal MSRP is $290!!!! He was going to sell it to me for $240!!

I quickly responded with I can buy the same set up by Oregon in a 42 inch for about $110 to $120.

He says..”wow...really”

Guess it staying on the wall for another couple years[emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Our Costco , well ,,,
Our local grocery stores , looks like business as usual .
Try and find 3M N95 masks at wholesale , good luck but I did score 9 boxes of 20 , I'll trade them for beer :)
I had a 50 pack of dust masks that we use when we grind rust off of rims , told that to a friend , he said he wanted a box so I got him one .
They cost 8$ for 50 , he brought me 20$ the next day , I told him I wanted 8 , he said he sold them for 30$ and to order more boxes Lol

Latest posts

Back