Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pro Griss:
0jaFMv5.jpg

pirMsOo.jpg

pzbILLa.jpg
My wife said she hates when I wear my Kroks, they leave big tanned splotches on my feet, that look like some tropical disease.
sIM7ICO.jpg

I'm going to do the wheels this morning. I wonder what tropical disease leaves big Green splotches on one foot, and big Yellow ones on the other?

My wife said she hates when I wear my Kroks, they leave big tanned splotches on my feet, that look like some tropical disease.
sIM7ICO.jpg

I'm going to do the wheels this morning. I wonder what tropical disease leaves big Green splotches on one foot, and big Yellow ones on the other?
Would be fun if you were painting it Kubota orange lol.
Thats a neat little trailer.
Just aired up the tires on my little woods trailer with the ATV tires yesterday, bought a go cart with a Honda motor I needed to air the tires on too so why not.

sIM7ICO.jpg

Crocitis, very deadly especially if you have been drinking.

Unfortunately, yes. It got a good run in the newspapers but was also confirmed privately to me by one of my clients who happens to be fairly high up in the ADF.
Did I hear right on the news today that one in four are found to be breaking isolation when authorities check? If that's even close to accurate, WTF is wrong with these idjits!
I also heard they are considering a "New Zealand style" total lockdown. At least with that, they can more easily spot the rule breakers and hopefully start hammering those phuckers into submission!

Or perhaps it's going to get so out of control they'll have no choice but to go full Sweden and just let it burn through and hopefully burn out. But then what are other states going to do about their borders?

Just had a piece of wood removed from my pupil and ground out with a little bitty die grinder. Boy that was fun! I wear prescription safety glasses so they're always on. I think I'm going to invest in one of those screen things with ear muffs.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Just had a piece of wood removed from my pupil and ground out with a little bitty die grinder. Boy that was fun! I wear prescription safety glasses so they're always on. I think I'm going to invest in one of those screen things with ear muffs.

Happens often in our welding shop with metal shavings. It sucks for sure

I LOVE my helmet with the ear muffs and face screen. Ineven wear it weed wiping.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Did I hear right on the news today that one in four are found to be breaking isolation when authorities check? If that's even close to accurate, WTF is wrong with these idjits!
I also heard they are considering a "New Zealand style" total lockdown. At least with that, they can more easily spot the rule breakers and hopefully start hammering those phuckers into submission!

Or perhaps it's going to get so out of control they'll have no choice but to go full Sweden and just let it burn through and hopefully burn out. But then what are other states going to do about their borders?

One bird answered the door when the cops did an isolation check on her infected husband and she said "Nah, he's gone to work".

There is a cure for stupidity but we're not allowed to administer it.

A bloke I used to play cricket with was blinded in one eye when he got hit by a splinter when he was splitting kindling without eye protection. :nofunny:

One bird answered the door when the cops did an isolation check on her infected husband and she said "Nah, he's gone to work".

There is a cure for stupidity but we're not allowed to administer it.
Mandatory two weeks detention on Nauru or Manus Islands for the muppets. Then paying the bill before they are allowed back to the mainland

Ouch Kiwi! were you cutting? I assume so. hope it heals fast, eyes often do but I hope not to find out.
I wear safety rates Rx glasses, with side shields, under my helmet with face screen.

Philbert
Hmmm I've wondered on this. I always wear the helmet with screen...helmet seems OTT to buck wood up in the garden but I like the screen and dislike safety specs. Specs just seem to steam up so much. But should I wear them under the shield? for ultimate protection, probably, but hopefully I'm not mistaken in thinking the shield gives a great deal of protection

A bloke I used to play cricket with was blinded in one eye when he got hit by a splinter when he was splitting kindling without eye protection. :nofunny:

Kndling?! I do wear specs to split wood up despite disliking it, but for kindling I don't. blimey

Shield protects your face.
Safety glasses protect your eyes.

Philbert

Yep. Only a few days after I stared wearing the Stihl hardhat/safty sheild/headsets, I wound up in the ER with a piece of sawdust in my eye. It came right through the shield...at least I couldn't figure any other way it got there.

Wow, hope it heals up quick, usually does, same with the mouth.
I was at a friends a couple nights ago, he does that sort of work for a living, he's about 5 mins from the house, hope I never have to call for help with that.
One of the worse things that happened to my eyes was getting flash, when the sandman comes it sure is painful :oops: :cry:.

Back