Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that was my little joke. That said, I'm going to start posting repeat photos of my scrounges so that it looks like I've been doing more...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Like this..?

Just did this today, dont mind the snow. Was a chilly 80 degrees but the wind chill was bad[emoji16][emoji16]

8fc05988c4be9e36fa741eaf0c532869.plist

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

All you need is a 550xp mk2. Tried my new one out today. Posting on many threads to show I finally did something. Many oak wilt trees to remove.View attachment 845360View attachment 845361View attachment 845362View attachment 845363View attachment 845364
Talk me through your thoughts on the mk2 @Duce??
I have a mk1..... The best description I heard was the mk1 was a scalpel perfect for limbing where as the Ms261 was an axe better for bucking. I’m curious if the current 550 and 261 Have swapped this or are they now almost the same?

I play solitaire on my tablet and get pop up adds. They are easy to delete and some are funny enough I actually read them. There has been one popping up for a small top handle, 25CCs. Says regulars price is 50 something, on sale for $24.95. A dollar per CC! It’s orange like an Echo, and clearly says Echo on the bar. Figure it must be a clone. Has any one seen this one?

I play solitaire on my tablet and get pop up adds. They are easy to delete and some are funny enough I actually read them. There has been one popping up for a small top handle, 25CCs. Says regulars price is 50 something, on sale for $24.95. A dollar per CC! It’s orange like an Echo, and clearly says Echo on the bar. Figure it must be a clone. Has any one seen this one?
I've seen that. A while ago there was a similar ad and people were getting zama? saws rather than the echo in the ad. Almost worth $25 to see what you get.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

You referring to the Husky above? I a fan of the 'other' brand mainly because I already have a 20" and 24" bars and chains.
No I was referring to turnkey saying he was thinking of selling his 441. I thought I quoted the post but as I look back I see I didn't.

Someone's gonna need to throw cowboy a rope to get out of this one. All mine is up North but if he can wait another day I can lower down some stairs that I'm working on and should have knocked up tomorrow.
View attachment 845409

NICE!

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I've seen that. A while ago there was a similar ad and people were getting zama? saws rather than the echo in the ad. Almost worth $25 to see what you get.

I’ve spent that much on a six pack of beer. I was in a pub that had a beer that was $27 for a 16 ounce glass, but couldn’t bring myself to try it.

I’ve seen that as well, for that price you can’t expect much.

Luckily I believe that is a dog tick, which does not spread Lyme. It is the little ones that are dangerous!
I know this is late, but that tick looks more like a deer tick to me. Dog ticks are lighter in the front of the carapace than at the rear. And BTW - dog ticks can spread Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever where that is prevalent.

:
5ea9c49eae87f.image.jpg

I know this is late, but that tick looks more like a deer tick to me. Dog ticks are lighter in the front of the carapace than at the rear. And BTW - dog ticks can spread Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever where that is prevalent.

:
5ea9c49eae87f.image.jpg
Might have to start wearing those collars?
Screen shot 2020-07-29 at 10.46.58 AM.png

Philbert

Back