Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t understand the reason for the question. They’re radials, Why would you put bias-ply tires on a vehicle?
I actually ran biased play tires for years on my old isuzu trooper. I never understood why people didnt like them.

I actually ran biased play tires for years on my old isuzu trooper. I never understood why people didnt like them.
When I think of bias ply, I think old tech and trailer tires. Maybe on an old cheap beater but I see zero reason to run them. I’m surprised you can still buy them for cars and trucks.

I gave up on the chainsaw forum and many other sites as too many people get butt hurt to easily.
I put about 15 people on ignore a few years back and this place cleans up in a hurry. Most of those knuckleheads should have been booted but that’s almost impossible to achieve on this site unfortunately.

I’ll never understand that....to let bad members continually run off good members but not ban the bad members because of the short term ramifications.

I admin a couple of Facebook groups and we have no qualms about banning folks. As my co-admin says “by the time they realize they’ve been banned, they’ve already been replaced by a new member who wants to be here”.

I don't have anything chambered in 44, but have a ton of brass a guy gave me when he knew he would be loosing his pistol permit (a long story).

I always thought it would be real cool to have a Win 92 in 44 mag, and they are making them now, but I just have trouble buying another gun … I really don't have room for the ones I've already got!
I can take that 44 brass off your hands if you want to get rid of it. Pm being sent.

I got away from a other saw forum years ago and just reappeared here but been busy with life. i remember one member i loved to talk to but i don't see him around his name went by Scott Russell aka 08f150
He’s still around but not active. I believe @unclemoustache keeps in touch with him.

Back