Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to round up these anti logging idiots and march them out here to the "designated wilderness areas" of northeastern MN where the woods is nothing but a desolate wasteland of dying, dead, and uprooted trees that environmentalists deemed as "too pristine" to log. Land that cannot support human recreation nor can hold animals any larger than a fox.

Like when Eisenhower rounded up German citizens and the press in the spring of 1945 and forced them to walk through the recently liberated Buchenwald......Do you see this? This is what you are defending with your stance.

I wish all you guys(at least the ones who have to keep virtue signaling) who got the experimental drugs were here so I could give you all a big hug and we could get it over already. Whats sad is you'd probably be afraid of getting "the covid" from me because I'm not "vaxed" :laughing:. But that's okay, I understand why you would be concerned with all the breakthru cases :oops:.
View attachment 902396

Or maybe it's because your concerned that the recent numbers show that those who've taken the jab/jabs are 8 times more likely to get the variants than those who've not receive the jabs. Better get your appointments now for the "booster" jab :yes:.

View attachment 902398

Just keep asking and the "chipper" will provide.
Stop with the ******** already. Nobody ****ing cares Brett. Grow up.

Nobody here is arguing with you. We just want you to shut the **** up.

There is a great thread about Masks over in OT. Maybe someone over there wants to hear what you have to say.

Stop with the ******** already. Nobody ****ing cares Brett. Grow up.

Nobody here is arguing with you. We just want you to shut the **** up.
And I don't care that you or anyone else got it, your body your choice.
You want to pat others on the back, I'll share my thoughts, what's the problem.
I've kept my part of the deal, remember, you wanted to "agree to disagree", that's what I'm doing.

And I don't care that you or anyone else got it, your body your choice.
You want to pat others on the back, I'll share my thoughts, what's the problem.
I've kept my part of the deal, remember, you wanted to "agree to disagree", that's what I'm doing.
Only one person blows fake news diarrhea all over this thread every time the topic comes up. And it is not me.

They've talked of making wood stoves illegal before.
It's more likely that they would like to find a way of taxing wood stove use.

When you buy propane or other fuels the government gets some tax money.

When you cut down a tree on your own land, or scrounge wood, and burn it you have free heat (free energy) bar your cost of cutting and hauling it. No tax is paid. That must p*** off some people in government?

Only one of blows fake news diarrhea all over this thread every time the topic comes up. And it is not me.
How is anything I wrote fake.
Even if it was, it's what I believe, and as your entitled to post your conspiracy theories about the disease/and the "cure", and I'll post mine.
Fake news diarrhea is just a "side effect" of all the virtue signaling and talk about the "vax" going on.
How many post regarding this have I made since you all stopped posting on it, and now since you guys started back up? Don't want to hear an opposing view, don't bring it up.

I would like to round up these anti logging idiots and march them out here to the "designated wilderness areas" of northeastern MN where the woods is nothing but a desolate wasteland of dying, dead, and uprooted trees that environmentalists deemed as "too pristine" to log. Land that cannot support human recreation nor can hold animals any larger than a fox.

Like when Eisenhower rounded up German citizens and the press in the spring of 1945 and forced them to walk through the recently liberated Buchenwald......Do you see this? This is what you are defending with your stance.
I agree.
Part of the 2030 plan describes much of how the governments should buy up land, but that's all conspiracy, even though it's all in federal and state documents, ever see the 2030 stickers at your state buildings. Check it out.
You should research what those who survived those times have to say about these times.
I'd post a link, but I'd be accused of spreading fake news.
Do you know many of the companies involved are still alive and well, some have changed names, and some have not.
Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It's currently being repeated all around the world by many!

How many post regarding this have I made since you all stopped posting on it, and now since you guys started back up? Don't want to hear an opposing view, don't bring it up.
Your weak excuse for rekindling the argument every time....we do not even have the say the word yet several times you have twisted one's statements into another reason to post garbage. And for whatever reason, you especially seem interested in targeting me?

WHY are you so threatened that people you've never met in person decided to get the vaccination? Why does it bother you so much that you feel the need to bully and belittle people in this thread, repeatedly?

It's more likely that they would like to find a way of taxing wood stove use.

When you buy propane or other fuels the government gets some tax money.

When you cut down a tree on your own land, or scrounge wood, and burn it you have free heat (free energy) bar your cost of cutting and hauling it. No tax is paid. That must p*** off some people in government?
Yep, they hate the competition.
Sad many aren't currently working for "we the people".

Your weak excuse for rekindling the argument every time....we do not even have the say they word yet several times you have twisted one's statements into another reason to post garbage. And for whatever reason, you especially seem interested in targeting me?

WHY are you so threatened that people you've never met in person decided to get the vaccination? Why does it bother you so much that you feel the need to bully and belittle people in this thread, repeatedly?
It's no excuse at all. I haven't said a word and wasn't even going to even though Neil brought it up, but then you had to repost to pat on the back.
You just happened to be the one who said something about it last and I wasn't going back to quote the other posts.

I'm not threatened by you or anyone else, in person or not. I believe what I believe and I've consistently stated what I believe an am in support of, just as you have. Just as my responses to it bother you, you guys bringing it up bothers me ;).

I agree.
Part of the 2030 plan describes much of how the governments should buy up land, but that's all conspiracy, even though it's all in federal and state documents, ever see the 2030 stickers at your state buildings. Check it out.
You should research what those who survived those times have to say about these times.
I'd post a link, but I'd be accused of spreading fake news.
Do you know many of the companies involved are still alive and well, some have changed names, and some have not.
Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It's currently being repeated all around the world by many!
Yes very much like these days.

It is unfortunate that the media has cause those groups of people who should be banding together to prepare to fight evil are instead fighting amongst themselves over singular issues that really do not matter in the big picture......

Gun owners fighting gun owners
Hunters fighting hunters
Loggers fighting loggers
Conservatives fighting conservatives over silly things like one of them getting a vaccine.

The other side is banded together....and despite their subgroups killing themselves and each other, they have a united front against their enemies (like you and I and most of the people on here).

Legit reason for you to start with the ******** links again and insinuate we are all idiots who would wear two helmets.....
Seriously, why are the links "BS", yes, why wouldn't you wear two helmets(are 2 helmets far behind) along with two face masks along with the two jabs, that's what the little weasel said to do, he obviously knows more about the jabs than you do as well as the viruses, why not follow your leader, or is it your fears.

Now should come the posts, Steve help us :laughing: .
Does anyone in here want to talk about scrounging, saws, tractors, maybe guns, heck I'm kinda hungry too, which is why I came in :sweet:.
Funny thing is the conspiracy theorist has probably posted more scrounging pics in here in the last yr than anyone else in the thread, but that's just a theory :cool:.
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 2.17.24 PM.png
I've still got a few more rounds to pick up behind the tractor, just wasn't much more room lol.
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 2.17.42 PM.png

Buddy sent me this picture, I think he got them about 7 miles west of here on the north side of the river valley. We're on the south side, I've seen a few here, but nothing like there, he'll get a lot more. I'm not really a fan, but I know many like them.
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 2.18.09 PM.png

Yes very much like these days.

It is unfortunate that the media has cause those groups of people who should be banding together to prepare to fight evil are instead fighting amongst themselves over singular issues that really do not matter in the big picture......

Gun owners fighting gun owners
Hunters fighting hunters
Loggers fighting loggers
Conservatives fighting conservatives over silly things like one of them getting a vaccine.

The other side is banded together....and despite their subgroups killing themselves and each other, they have a united front against their enemies (like you and I and most of the people on here).
I agree, the powers that be love it.
I'll be clear, I'm not fighting you over it, I'm stating my beliefs on it. I don't say IMHO after everything, because if you or I say anything isn't that what it is.
I'm 100% for all you guys right to take it if you want it.
That being said I believe that you should know of the risks as should anyone else taking these experimental drugs and that's not being put out there unfortunately.
I've talked to so many who have no idea they are still under emergency authorization use, they also don't realize that means there has been no safety testing in animals done on these jabs.

Latest posts

Back