Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone run the echo cs 310? An old guy I know is looking at buying one
I have 4-5 CS 300 series Echo's and like them all. Mine are going back at least 20 years. I haven't heard anything bad about the new ones. I think you get a lot of bang for the buck with them.
I switched to mostly Stihls on my newer saws because Echo didn't make a saw big enough to pull a 50+" bar, and I like to stick with one shop. But, I still think Echo makes a very good saw.

Possibly got some already barber chaired oak scrounge on ice this week to take care of.
If the upper portion of the tree isn't solid it might not be worth it. The lower section of the trunk appears to have a decent bit of rot. How do you plan to pull that out of the water anyway? I know I'm only seeing a tiny view of the situation......

Shea

More info on the Dover Oak:

The Dover Oak is located on the north side of West Dover Road aka County Route 20. This 300 year old oak tree is reportedly the largest oak tree along the Appalachian Trail. The girth of the tree is over twenty feet. Many thru hikers stop to take pictures of this giant.

MD has a late 2 day deer season, it's this Friday and Saturday. I didn't even get my MD license this year. Got one little buck in WV and was happy with that. Last week I was cutting firewood on a farmer friends place and saw a ginormous buck. I've got to call her tomorrow and see if I can hunt Friday. I might wind up getting my first senior license, on the last day of season.
BUCK FEVER ?

Latest posts

Back