Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Kodiak Kid I'm going to try and give your war wagon a run for it's money tomorrow if the ground isn't to muddy my dad and I just did some fab work so we can run tandem behind the big red the rear trailer will be bigger @14cuft the 1 in pic is only 10 cuft the big red is rated for 700# of tow capacity but I have pulled close to 1000# without issueScreenshot_20221215-111056.png

Actually no I didn't. I couldn't keep my eyes off that big beautiful firm um... Powerhead! Ya thats it! Her 881 Powerhead!
Yea those vids are for bachelors I watched a few, I'm sure if any of our wives found out it wouldn't go over to well, she is really smart with the woodmizer though and milling boards. They had that promo video for Stihl with the 880/81 and big bar, they had trouble cutting a big log and found out they installed the chain backwards.

Yea those vids are for bachelors I watched a few, I'm sure if any of our wives found out it wouldn't go over to well, she is really smart with the woodmizer though and milling boards. They had that promo video for Stihl with the 880/81 and big bar, they had trouble cutting a big log and found out they installed the chain backwards.
Probably by the head honcho of the Husky factory! Probably got fired at the Husky factory. Then begged STIHL fir a job! Then got fired right after the STIHL promo fro being a Husky guy to begin with! 🤣🤣🤣

@Kodiak Kid I'm going to try and give your war wagon a run for it's money tomorrow if the ground isn't to muddy my dad and I just did some fab work so we can run tandem behind the big red the rear trailer will be bigger @14cuft the 1 in pic is only 10 cuft the big red is rated for 700# of tow capacity but I have pulled close to 1000# without issueView attachment 1041155
You already have one up on me simply because its a BIG RED pulling doubles! I wanna see that thing severely "OVERLOADED!!!" to the max! Anything less will be merely mediocre!

🤔P.S. don't flop it over and get hurt! 😉

Probably by the head honcho of the Husky factory! Probably got fired at the Husky factory. Then begged STIHL fir a job! Then got fired right after the STIHL promo fro being a Husky guy to begin with! 🤣🤣🤣
There’s only one true saw !!

Attachments

• F2F5F2A5-7178-4629-801A-2358F841D417.jpeg
    F2F5F2A5-7178-4629-801A-2358F841D417.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I can't afford those Stihl/husky saws, nor am I a pro logger. What I have works great for what I do. If someone offered me a 660/61 for cheap I would not hesitate to buy it. They are great saws, just my wallet doesn't open that big
Well, unfortunately there is no such thing as a cheap STIHL! That's Husky's department!

Back