Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all pretty rare cast. The trivit was once brass believe it or not. Not the horse shoe. The other one! 😉
The waffle Iron has that big skirt for holding coals when cook over an open fire, so one dosent get coals all over the flat Irons and waffles them selves. I just use the flat irons on the woodstove, but I usually only cook waffles on the coldest winter days because Ive got to get the stove really hot to heat the irons hot enough and I gotta use bacon grease or butter to keep them from sticking Then that usually drips on the wood stove and smokes bad before catching fire. All that jazz.
To do the waffles up proper? Its a big pain in my a**! Most the time I use the George Foreman Waffle implement fir his grill!👍😉
IMG_20230129_075629599.jpgIMG_20230129_075753180.jpgIMG_20230129_074256817.jpgIMG_20230129_074248292.jpgIMG_20230129_074349170.jpg
Thr Wagner mini Dutch and the Gris square egg skillet are two of my favorite, but I STIHL haven't been able to find a square egg to cook in either.🤔 Apparently, they are more rare than the cast itself! 🤷

This is all pretty rare cast. The trivit was once brass believe it or not. Not the horse shoe. The other one! 😉
View attachment 1052926View attachment 1052927View attachment 1052923View attachment 1052924View attachment 1052925
Thr Wagner mini Dutch and the Gris square egg skillet are two of my, but I STIHL haven't been able to find a square egg to cook in either.🤔 Apparently, they are more rare than the cast itself! 🤷
How does that one in the last three pictures work, I'm confused.

I did an 18 yr stint under chief petty officer black, I never wanted anything more to do with the military.
If you didn't figure it out from that, my last name is black ;).
I think it may be a gift, although sometimes it feels like a curse. Noone wants me to rude in their vehicle because I'll hear or feel something wrong, but everyone wants me to go with them to look at a vehicle, unless they think I'll say don't buy it and they really want it lol.
Many of the military guys I've know just marched, they didn't have much for critical thinking skills. I teach my kids and anyone else who will listen to look, and listen to what is going on around you(situational awareness, like the military should teach), Solomon said "I looked and I saw", he was not only looking, but paying attention to what he was looking at, hence the "saw". Either that or he found a tree while looking :laugh:. Probably a cedar of Lebanon!
https://arboriculture.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/the-cedars-of-lebanon-and-the-temple-of-solomon/
But but that requires common sense to "pay" attention. Da**** is that noise in this rattle trap? 😉
Just started today or you enjoy that tune?... wtf....

But but that requires common sense to "pay" attention. Da**** is that noise in this rattle trap? 😉
Just started today or you enjoy that tune?... wtf....
Yeah, and as you know, it ain't so common these days.
I've learned to be a little nicer about it, but that is how I feel many times, especially when you know for sure it didn't just start making that noise :dumb:.

Back