Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The door on my camper decided to come off . Knew it was going been sagging. Replaced the wood with pressure treated and added some reinforcement strips IMG_7737.jpegIMG_7738.jpegletting the glue dry overnight put it back on tomorrow IMG_7740.jpeg
This is temporary plan is to make an aluminum frame with new fiberglass skins
IMG_7741.jpeg

So Uncle @MustangMike, I just read that the ms360 weighs 12.5lbs and the 562xp weighs 13.5 and my beloved 262xp weighs 12.8lbs

My mind is blown that you krautsaw is the lightest, I always liked what your dr did to it, but it’s really the lightest too……

🤯🤯🤯
And, I can’t believe I reached the age I’m actually looking up the weight of saws…. Man when did I get so soft??? 8 years in the office did this to me 😫

Done for the day, started before 8

I am whooped and now the daughter wants to go skiing
The 562xp and 372xp ran great, but not gonna lie, missed a certain 360 Stihl that I love to make firewood with. Might have to get my 262 going again. I bet it’s lighter than this 562 I snagged for cheap

For some reason it is not letting me load the pictures
Matt I bet you understand a saying I use often...... My youngins' make me old and keep me young all at the same time !
I see the fire in your girls eyes in pics and it makes me think of my Anna and the drive she has. It's only matched by her energy!!! Only girl I know around these parts I've found out on the porch at 28 degrees fleshing a deer hide at 11:30 pm because... " It needed to be finished!"

Matt I bet you understand a saying I use often...... My youngins' make me old and keep me young all at the same time !
I see the fire in your girls eyes in pics and it makes me think of my Anna and the drive she has. It's only matched by her energy!!! Only girl I know around these parts I've found out on the porch at 28 degrees fleshing a deer hide at 11:30 pm because... " It needed to be finished!"
My pride and joy on a hike last summer. Most dads would tell potential boyfriends looking to date their daughters to treat them like a princess etc. etc. With Anna , I just chuckle and tell them good luck!Screenshot_20240204-221139.png

My pride and joy on a hike last summer. Most dads would tell potential boyfriends looking to date their daughters to treat them like a princess etc. etc. With Anna , I just chuckle and tell them good luck!View attachment 1150686
I tease my wife that my future son in-laws are gonna owe me, girls that can hunt, fish, drive anything and are pretty. These two girls can drive anything from a boat to a ATV to a snowmobile
Can load and shoot any of my guns, absolutely love to fish…

That’s me and the mustang man in the background IMG_2823.jpeg

Back