Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had spring weather in the Winter, now we are getting winter weather in the Spring. It is mid 20s this morning, so anyone burning wood is not done yet!
Little snow yesterday . Cold today it’s 26 * at the moment . Stove usually runs into April but I only feed it twice a day most days . Morning just to get the chill out and load for the evening . My home gets direct sunlight all day so even in 30-45 degrees days the house is warm .

I used an XL12 back in 1973 to clear most of my land for my house. It was a great saw until I cooked it up. I then bought a used 10- 10 Mac to finish the job along with my FIL super heavy Titan.

I don't drink coffee. My last cup was in Sept. 2016.

We burned just over 3 cords of wood this past Winter. I stopped burning 3 weeks ago. I could be burning today.

I went down in the basement yesterday to check out taters. Seems that they have been screwing around growing all these little kids. I taught them a lesson on how to behave in the dark. I de-spuded them.

Attachments

• 20240320_112447.jpg
    20240320_112447.jpg
    914.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240320_112515.jpg
    20240320_112515.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 0
Brother in-law is convinced I need to upgrade my pump from 7pm to 11gpm

What do you guys think??
Bit faster, but not earth shadering faster. If I was upgrading I'd go 16 gpm provided the engine can handle it and you don't have -6 hoses everywhere.

Back