Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite different stink between the two. guess i'll have a wood "class" next month when you saw heathens come over:crazy2: .
@Just a Guy that cuts wood . Saturday before turkey day at this point.
I didn't get an invite either. But, that's the day I'll be heading for WV for deer season. At the last GTG James said I needed a bigger bar on my 1050, so I bought a 45 inch Oregon. I'd like to see how it pulls. I don't expect it can tell the difference between the 24, 36, and 45. heck, it's just wood, and it does like to cut. :)

I didn't get an invite either. But, that's the day I'll be heading for WV for deer season. At the last GTG James said I needed a bigger bar on my 1050, so I bought a 45 inch Oregon. I'd like to see how it pulls. I don't expect it can tell the difference between the 24, 36, and 45. heck, it's just wood, and it does like to cut. :)
The big bar IMHO will separate the big boys...... Limbing the high RPM saws win every time but max out the bars I will go with a my old reed valves

The big bar IMHO will separate the big boys...... Limbing the high RPM saws win every time but max out the bars I will go with a my old reed valves
My little pole saw does great on limbs, but it doesn't rev much.
Looks like some of your relatives live up in WI lol.

@nighthunter , your country is beautiful and the people here are great. Came across a possible scrounge site today 8F809F2F-5D24-487E-838F-1606324DF046.jpeggame of thrones fans may recognize this. A tree canopy road with over 90 beech trees dating over 300 years old. A regular 460 wouldn’t touch these, it would need to be a magnum! Lol.

@nighthunter , your country is beautiful and the people here are great. Came across a possible scrounge site today View attachment 678043game of thrones fans may recognize this. A tree canopy road with over 90 beech trees dating over 300 years old. A regular 460 wouldn’t touch these, it would need to be a magnum! Lol.
@nighthunter , your country is beautiful and the people here are great. Came across a possible scrounge site today View attachment 678043game of thrones fans may recognize this. A tree canopy road with over 90 beech trees dating over 300 years old. A regular 460 wouldn’t touch these, it would need to be a magnum! Lol.
lol might not be worth the jail sentence involved in that particular scrounge

Latest posts

Back