sea foam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never have, but neighbor swears by the stuff in his outboards. He put rings in an old Johnson-Evvy recently, and I didn't see where the use of sea foam had done anything to stave off carbon accumulation.

Admittedly not a scientific evaluation.

Seafoam is useless. It is basicaly a mix of kerosene and light weight lube oil. It will do nothing for carbon deposits(actually will contribute to them) and will not save gas from going stale. Dont pee away your money on this stuff.

bull .

years ago we used to put fuel oil in our saws int he summer to keepem kool b'for the isolated tje cab fomde cilidr. I beleve we stihl ran da 32'1 mix but aded 6 onzez f d fueln ta boot . evry ounce inda wile they wood puke when it waz way too hot to cut annnaway . Yuuh

de onlee time i evr smoked as aw was wen da wif uszed my ga s for her mower and boght freshh and dint tel me . She really ran hard for a bit but then I cawt her and she plaid hell fer a wile .

and as sofar as da survay , the onle saw is jonsarad. i ran most all, I had a 80 that wood git 1oo stikd toda tank and it was 35 stick to da cord jakpine.I wood cut too tanks a day, 70E was the best tho .duribil

I say , Master Ryan, I didn't realize you spoke the mother tongue. You're quite the well rounded chap from boot to bonnet,what?:p

Latest posts

Back