Selling out - Anybody need any equipment?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just got into the 2013 decision and made the decision to 'mostly' retire from tree work. Selling most of my stuff. Anybody looking for any large equipment? Selling my custom chip truck, chipper, rg1635 grinder, sk650 mini skid plus attachments, tz50 genie lift and skidsteers plus more. Not selling any of my small stuff (saws, rigging, climbing gear) - just large equipment.

AP

can call me at 605.228.9350

Just got into the 2013 decision and made the decision to 'mostly' retire from tree work. Selling most of my stuff. Anybody looking for any large equipment? Selling my custom chip truck, chipper, rg1635 grinder, sk650 mini skid plus attachments, tz50 genie lift and skidsteers plus more. Not selling any of my small stuff (saws, rigging, climbing gear) - just large equipment.

AP

can call me at 605.228.9350

If you have a bc 1000xl I am interested.

Here we go again. Well, good luck with everything. See you same time next year?

: ) done for sure this time. thought I might make it one more season but it's only the middle of May and I've had it. No more.

Here we go again. Well, good luck with everything. See you same time next year?

Of all the people to chime in & bust someone bout selling equipment..........YOU!!!! how many false ads did you run saying im selling, then im not selling, then im selling, etc...

dont you have a rabbit to molest or dress?

AP, hope all is well & I understand why anyone would want outta this line of work, too many cut throat operations. I found its best to do it part time when I can, I dont budge on price & tell em its non negotiable. it just makes a better sideline than a full time operation! good luck

LXT............

Of all the people to chime in & bust someone bout selling equipment..........YOU!!!! how many false ads did you run saying im selling, then im not selling, then im selling, etc...

dont you have a rabbit to molest or dress?

AP, hope all is well & I understand why anyone would want outta this line of work, too many cut throat operations. I found its best to do it part time when I can, I dont budge on price & tell em its non negotiable. it just makes a better sideline than a full time operation! good luck

LXT............

I see you are trying to make a point but its a fruitless attempt. But YES, I did make a little joke, no need to spaz out over something we all allready know. I am Ok, you are OK... well maybe you ought to get some help... or just something above a 6th grade mentality? Just because its happening in yer head doesn't mean its happening anywhere else.:msp_unsure:

And I DO have a rabbit to molest which makes me wonder why I wasting my time with you!

Last edited:
I see you are trying to make a point but its a fruitless attempt. But YES, I did make a little joke, no need to spaz out over something we all allready know. I am Ok, you are OK... well maybe you ought to get some help... or just something above a 6th grade mentality? Just because its happening in yer head doesn't mean its happening anywhere else.:msp_unsure:

And I DO have a rabbit to molest which makes me wonder why I wasting my time with you!

Lol. I think you forgot a comma!:laugh:

: ) done for sure this time. thought I might make it one more season but it's only the middle of May and I've had it. No more.

In what sense? Are you too busy or not at all? Not to brag but I can't get to the call backs fast enough. Frustrating when you want to get as many people satified as I can but there's only so much time. There are times I wish I could quit because it's too much and enjoy life a little.

In what sense? Are you too busy or not at all? Not to brag but I can't get to the call backs fast enough. Frustrating when you want to get as many people satified as I can but there's only so much time. There are times I wish I could quit because it's too much and enjoy life a little.

27 years of tree work and burnt out. Plenty of work but going another direction that's all. kiddo number 5 on the way too so need more time for family...

AHH Danno........... you mentioning 6th grade, a rabbit & molest in the same post! DUDE, you need help!

I shoulda known when he used fruitless in his first sentence that he was a little light in his loffers, hear you are the new scout master out yer way...........BWAHAHAHA.

LXT.....

AHH Danno........... you mentioning 6th grade, a rabbit & molest in the same post! DUDE, you need help!

I shoulda known when he used fruitless in his first sentence that he was a little light in his loffers, hear you are the new scout master out yer way...........BWAHAHAHA.

LXT.....

AHHH X........... Uh, that's it, just AHHH X, I really can't compete.:msp_mellow:

Latest posts

Back