Sharing a shop or work space with family?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is...WOW. How do you do it man? :dizzy:

Kevin

Probably because he has a shop to retreat to. I look forward to that day! Just gotta get the junk out of there first.

Probably because he has a shop to retreat to. I look forward to that day! Just gotta get the junk out of there first.

Actually......I had to sell the small,affordable house and 30x50 pole barn when the triplets came in order to purchase the six bedroom (no pole barn:cry: ) beast that I have now........I was able to keep a little acreage to allow me to shoot a gun or fire up a chainsaw when the domestic noise gets unbearable .....:greenchainsaw:

Actually......I had to sell the small,affordable house and 30x50 pole barn when the triplets came in order to purchase the six bedroom (no pole barn:cry: ) beast that I have now........I was able to keep a little acreage to allow me to shoot a gun or fire up a chainsaw when the domestic noise gets unbearable .....:greenchainsaw:

Well maybe you can build a shop on that acreage!

Missing Parts are only half the Issue.

If your lucky there were no extra parts dropped into the the engine while you had it on the bench.

follow up

Dad went by the local Stihl/Homelite dealer in Omaha and picked up a check valve. #96841 They hammered him for $10.00. Were as an arborist site poster list it for $3.99. Now I Know that I will not be back only in an emergency situatuion. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if I were to buy the other parts (sprocket, bar, chain, vent filter, air filter and gasket. I wanted from them I might as well buy a new saw.

Latest posts

Back