She did it again to me!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a primer for a Pioneer 1110, for that matter I could use two. If there are any original Pioneer primers please set aside two for me.

Thanks.

:cheers:

Wow, a wife w/ CAD, it doesn't get any better than that. Nice collection of parts. :cheers:

Sweet Jesus.... those appear to be NEW. I was expecting a box full of used parts that you can't identify through the grime of bar oil and sawdust. maybe she's goin out at night and cat burglarin Dealers. HAHAHA.

The homelite cylinders:

A93442: 410
A69717: Wiz (55,66,77,80?)
A70716-A: 360 before lot C320
Couldn't find the other two.

Pistons
A65197: Ez auto
A69393: XL2?
A55279: Couldn't Find
A93443: 410
A70056: DM50/450
A58653: C7
A68365: Couldn't Find

Last edited:
Well just got off the phone with the wife. After her saw buying trip the other day, I was afraid to answer the phone to find out how bad it was today. It was bad enough her bringing home the 5 saws then now she is coming home with her blazer full of saw parts. She is the one who told me to slow down on buying saws.
Its just going to be interesting to see what all is in the boxes. From what I gather there is a box with NOS pioneer parts, some cylinder ans pistons. Also a large amount of homelite parts. She told me there is some good size boxes that say cylinder on them. Can one get their hopes up and wish for some big saw parts in this deal.
Does anyone have a good place to look up the homelite #'s and the pioneer #'s. Also there is some new pioneer bars too. Looks like I get to post a bunch of goodies on the classifieds.
Later
Bob

That's pretty cool, but I hope you know what you just started here!! LOL

It'll be a busy signal likely!! :greenchainsaw:

LOL
I am not too sure about that. I got that last night when I tryed to call Bill. Bill you inbox in full.
If I really wanted to stir things up I would have posted more homey pics. There is some early NOS parts in the boxes yet. If some one wanted to display such stuff they are hard to find.
From what the wife said after reading all this , she thinks it was worth only 2 1/2 hrs of sleep last night before going into work.
Bob

The homelite cylinders:

A93442: 410
A69717: Wiz (55,66,77,80?)
A70716-A: 360 before lot C320
Couldn't find the other two.

Pistons
A65197: Ez auto
A69393: XL2?
A55279: Couldn't Find
A93443: 410
A70056: DM50/450
A58653: C7
A68365: Couldn't Find

Thanks for the info. I might just have to put that DM50 in the cutoff saw I have. Would be nice to get that running.
Thankns
Bob

I checked and I have no top end for the p42. Couldn't find a part number for the bar stud though. If you can get a part number I will check.

Here is a couple of pics for the Homey guys.
Bob
attachment.php

attachment.php

Bob, Thanks again and your money has been sent! YOu have made year!!!!! :givebeer:

Yes I am sure you will be happy with the cover. I just hope you will use it on a saw.

Bill

I'm very happy and I don't even have it. I've decided that my XP1020 I built will not be sold because I don't have to anymore...It's now a auto oiler :clap:

I wont use it all the time just every once in awhile. It will be used though

Common guys play nice. Don't worry Bill, after what I sorted out of the boxes last night you will be sending coin this way too.
I spent a few hrs last night sorting. Nothing short of amzed at the inventory that sho had. Must been a big dealer at one time.
Thanks again Wildman for buying the oiler cover.
Bob

Latest posts

Back