Shigo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok-i was trying to say it nicely, but let me rephrase it. If you don't like questions that seem stupid to you-stay out of 101. I thought it was a legit question. Not everyone worships the ground that shigo walked on. Been working around trees my whole life and had never heard of his name until this site. I learned something from the question that you found stupid. And that's what life is-a learning process. Guess not all of us are as smart as you.

don't put words on my keyboard

I never said stupid, those are your words. The kid is a student and if he hasn't learned who Shigo is the program is seriously lacking...............

Ok-i was trying to say it nicely, but let me rephrase it. If you don't like questions that seem stupid to you-stay out of 101. I thought it was a legit question. Not everyone worships the ground that shigo walked on. Been working around trees my whole life and had never heard of his name until this site. I learned something from the question that you found stupid. And that's what life is-a learning process. Guess not all of us are as smart as you.

:hmm3grin2orange: :yoyo:

I never said stupid, those are your words. The kid is a student and if he hasn't learned who Shigo is the program is seriously lacking...............

How do you know what the program is like? There are a lot of people other than Shigo who can teach you about trees and arboriculture :bang: :bang: :bang:

Back