Shindaiwa 575

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
I got the 575 running! Just needed a fuel line.
Anyway, do you guys think I can dump some big West Coast Doug Fir? Its got a 28" and 35RS chain, complete with muffler mods.
Whoo Hoo, Now were Loggin!
Seattle Red

Nice looking saw John.
Is your book shelf growing toward the sunlight?
Later
Dan

I was over visiting Stihltech the other night and found a I think a 575 Shindsiwa. So I just had to run this (80+cc) saw. What a screamer! Then I had to give it back:mad: I was having fun:jester: Well he told me it was for sale and was looking to give a good price. I liked the saw and the feel of it.

Later,
Chris

Hi Chris, the 575 is actually only 57cc. I added the 28" bar just for a lark. I opened up the muffler and will try it out this weekend.
Heres a better picture.
John

Hey Gypo, come on down to Punxsutawney PA on Ground Hog day, and show these boys down here how to do some ice carvings with that Shin 575.
Makes mw laugh every Feb 2nd, seeing those guys down there doing ice carvings with electric chain saws.

Rod

John, you still got that 575? How did she run with that big bar (was that a 36"?) on it?

A set of double spikes is about all I need for mine! 575/577s are a Great saw as far as I am concerned!

attachment.php

Back