Shopping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
420 time? :p :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Dayummmmm Ultra you gotta quit buying all those saws, you'll be going in the hole before long. Speaking of the hole I'm in the hole business now. Have a look see at what I picked up the other day, 2 BT121's, four augers and two extensions. Those babies list for 899.00 each, the augers and extensions are extra. For a 100.00 I couldn't turn em down, I'm in the hole business now.

attachment.php

I don't know if you do any rentals but hell you could rent them out for a day or two and make your money back.

I don't know if you do any rentals but hell you could rent them out for a day or two and make your money back.

Blood your a smart cat, thats exactly where they came from. We had a small rental center within the store and they cleaned it out this past Friday. The tools had all paid for themselves and the DM came in Friday morning and said lets clear this stuff outta here. They were almost giving stuff away. I got a few other goodies as well. We got a TS400 concrete saw that was out on rental. When it comes back I get to check it over and most likely I'll get that on the cheap too.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Lake, remember it was you that told me how to get it for nothing,LOLOLOL

I had a nice BR 420 come in last year, it had maybe 5 hours on and the guy grabbed the wrong gas can and ran straight gas in it.
He didn't want to fix it so he left it with me, I replaced the piston and cylinder and rented it out for 50$ a weekend after a few
rentals the parts were paid for and I have a like new BR 420 for free.

Back