should have known better

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDRMNKY

ArboristSite Dork
Reaction score
ever park your truck on site, but leave the windows down because it's too darn hot?

ever fire up your saw, start the cut, tip the bar down...and then remember those windows?

:bang:

didn't take too long to clean out, but the worst part is my cab now smells like cow...cottonwood

character yes...she's got plenty, so what's some more

my druthers would have been cedar though

cow cottonwood doesn't really improve on the sweaty butt smell that exists currently :msp_rolleyes:

character yes...she's got plenty, so what's some more

my druthers would have been cedar though

cow cottonwood doesn't really improve on the sweaty butt smell that exists currently :msp_rolleyes:

Use febreze auto... lots of it. I bet it would at least help. Especially if you have cloth seats in your vehicle.

hell, I used that #### in my shoes that smelled really bad of foot odor and sweat... they still don't smell, I sprayed them about two years ago...

febreze...I forgot all about that magical mystical tonic...:msp_thumbup:

A truck that smells like farts is one that has lead a good long productive life! Windows down and AC running is how mine spends the summer. Windows down and the heater on while plowing. Why? Because the fart smell never really goes away. My wife got in the truck the other day and commented that it smelled like @ss and chainsaws...yes I was proud!

Use febreze auto... lots of it. I bet it would at least help. Especially if you have cloth seats in your vehicle.

hell, I used that #### in my shoes that smelled really bad of foot odor and sweat... they still don't smell, I sprayed them about two years ago...

febreeze is great stiff for sure
sweaty ass on cloth seats is never a good smell the day after , especially after its had time to fester with the windows up

didnt do that, but i used to build houses and sometimes ended up on the sawbench cutting headers, stair stringers, and whatever needed to be cut in quantity. pulled my truck up to hear some music ( couldnt hear the job site radio over the compressor, generator, and saws runnin). had the windows rooled down and was jammin, not noticing that the wind was blowin the dust right into the cab. but i learned that a leaf blower has other uses!

With the Windows Down...

... usually the flies find my coffee cup first. Then, when I need a swig of java, I swallow one of them swimmin' around or after they've already drown.

That's all part of the game. Remember, guys, we need the flies to help dry the wood. :blob2:

Latest posts

Back