Should I contact Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay retirement

uh oh... my ebay retirement scheme is in jeopardy...:greenchainsaw:

yep.. for some strange reason I do seem to have buckets of the screwdrivers... :monkey:

I am glad you posted that I was thinking the same thing but don't really know
the folks here enough to throw out comments like that just yet
:spam:

When I bought my ms210 awhiles back I asked my dealer how much for a carry case to go with it,,he trew that in free!!! Was goin for 35 dollars here..Thats why I went back and bought a mm55 frm him too...

I should of shopped the dealer

When I bought my ms210 awhiles back I asked my dealer how much for a carry case to go with it,,he trew that in free!!! Was goin for 35 dollars here..Thats why I went back and bought a mm55 frm him too...

I should have shopped the dealers a bit I think, the dealer I went to is kind of a box store that sells everything from candy to Tack and lumber , in the future I will be using a dealer that is A) closer to home B) smaller and more personal

I wasn't looking for handouts or anything just the most for my money
I won't bad mouth the dealer just won't go back and won't recommend especially since the contact our 800 (customer service)number response..

Now I know better :monkey:

I should have shopped the dealers a bit I think, the dealer I went to is kind of a box store that sells everything from candy to Tack and lumber , in the future I will be using a dealer that is A) closer to home B) smaller and more personal

I won't bad mouth the dealer just won't go back and won't recommend especially since the contact our 800 (customer service)number response..

Now I know better :monkey:

If he doesnt give ya your scrench and carb driver,,,, I'll send ya one of each,,, Free of charge!!!!!!!!

Hi Geocom...I wasnt lookin for a handout either,,and suprised the heck outta me he trew the case in too..But I wish some dealers would realize it's how ya treat your people that ya deal with...Like I said,,why I bought my mm55 frm them last week...319.00 and the wheel kit came with it..I just couldnt pass that up..

I'm sorry you got treated that way,,and it gives good dealers a bad name and their product...I remember quite a few years back this gun dealer got caught when all the pre ban with full cap. clips was starting and he was takin the second clip with full cap. and replacing with a 10 round,,,word got spreaded around fast and he got labeled a dirty dealer,,and lost alot of peoples trust and they never went back...

I know and read there are alot of diffrent people on here and diffrent places we live in,,and we all have our choice of saws...I could never bash anyone for what they enjoy they use and is proud of,,and thats what I enjoy about this sight cause I learned so much in the time I found it....I know the screwdriver and scrench might not be a big deal to some,,but it is to me,,cause he should have took your name and # and called you when he got more in...Thats just being a good dealer.....

Anyways,,I said my peace of mind,and hope it didnt turn you off of Stihl,,cause I always had good luck with the brand...If ya dont get your stuff,,,give RiverRat2 a shoutout...LOL!!

Stihl my favorite

There is no chance, zero that I will change favorite brands that being said
though Stihl will always be my first choice (must be something told me when I was a kid) I do enjoy running all the different saw I get the opportunity to operate and wouldn't hesitate to add a Husky Dolmar to the stable

A guy has to retire sometime

You make sure you let us know before you are! ;)

Wait till you find out he wasn't kidding. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey a guy has to retire sometimes right no harm no foul
:popcorn:

You make sure you let us know before you are!
Wait till you find out he wasn't kidding.

LMAO!!! Yeah...and all the one gal. bottle of oil they give ya as a compliment,,,I bet he has about 20 years worth...

Latest posts

Back