should I have two climbng ropes?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three, used to be one but now the one is two (thanks groundie) and the new one makes three.........did that make sense...

CHEERS!

kettle002.jpg

that rip right there will cause some legitimate lung pain. chalkdust torture?

Holy :censored: I dont get it. Plas seems to have some very real questions. I find my self reading every one of his threads cause I want to know what everyone else thinks too. Things seem to go well, then some one yanks his chain a little. OMFG they just killed a kitten or something equally as evil.

One bit of advice Plas. If you want to work in an industry where the people use their hands for as much of the work they do as their brains, you are gonna have to lighten up a bit. It is like walking in to a biker bar and asking the customers to use polite language. Aint gonna happen.

People are gonna rattle your cage, get used to it or dont post.

This has nothing to do with you whatsoever. And by the way, this was your 7th post???

Settle down Binky. If the work don't make you mean this place will but think about how lucky you are anyway. And you are lucky; if you actually get one of these jobs you have to do done that will be the proof.

Settle down Binky. If the work don't make you mean this place will but think about how lucky you are anyway. And you are lucky; if you actually get one of these jobs you have to do done that will be the proof.

Yea I know Ben, I guess I finally lost it after the 250th time one of my question posts got trolled, guess there's only so much a man can take.

I just have a problem with the 101 forum getting crapped-up with spam replies, I thought it was for people to learn. Doesn't make any sense to discourage people from learning their own trade either. Like I always say, if it sucks that much, why are "you" doing it then?

Then we've got people who have nothing to do with anything coming into this thread and adding their $.02 admittedly knowing nothing about the history of the whole thing.

But yes I've realized that this is a tough group of guys who probably drink whiskey and drop the f-bomb in church, and no that was not intended to be offensive but rather funny.

But anyway Bob and I settled our beef and I apologized so at least that is settled. Still feel bad about that.

Latest posts

Back