Show me your 3-point wood haulers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you really even need a back door? are you stacking the wood or tossing it in? if tossed I guess you would need it, but if you're stacking it'd be fine w/o one.

Yea, I need the back door. It's not deep enough for 2 stacks. I get one stack and then have about 10" of space. I just toss wood in to fill that extra space.

You might try some eye bolts with a steel rod dropped thru to hold the gate shut. Would be less likely to bind up, just a thought. By the way nice looking carrier you built.

That's a good idea. I got some good ideas from the video that IPLUMB posted too, but was too far along at that point to change directions.

You wouldn't believe how much of a hassle that wooden box has been. I'd figure out what I needed and then when I got back from Lowes, I'd go to work on it and wonder what I was thinking when I bought this or that. I did change plans once that caused some of it but you wouldn't believe the pile of extra wood I ended up with. It's embarrassing. :help:

Ian

He can't burn the evidence because it is treated wood. Maybe you should have built it in Loews parking lot would have saved the extra trips.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back