Show off your crummys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73 highboy and an 80 chev not loggers though sorry guys.

attachment.php

it does not matter they are some great looking trucks

thanks they get the job done. new to the sport or whatever you wanna call it. just fun to get out there and use what god gave us to enjoy!

:chainsaw:

Putting so many miles on the Dodge lately I had to pull a rig swap with the wife. Saw rack on the Suby, kind of silly looking, but it gets the mileage. The Ford is a buddy's rig. - Sam

Putting so many miles on the Dodge lately I had to pull a rig swap with the wife. Saw rack on the Suby, kind of silly looking, but it gets the mileage. The Ford is a buddy's rig. - Sam

I think it fits right in. Maybe needs some oil on it. A crew here had a Subaru that one of the guys bought for $100. They pulled rigging with it. Blew a hose, put on a new hose and it kept going.

I think it fits right in. Maybe needs some oil on it. A crew here had a Subaru that one of the guys bought for $100. They pulled rigging with it. Blew a hose, put on a new hose and it kept going.

They are good little rigs, and it'll be plenty dirty when we get done with it. I at least put the seat covers in, lol - Sam

In that mindset..... why wash anything? Evrything just gets dirty again

Why even wash your own body?

Just had the same speech with the company owner who was #####ing about my 2005 F350 excab utility body being totally trashed. When do I have time? We been working for 6 weeks straight, 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I dont have time to wash it..

Plus its a freakin work truck, its gonna get dirty. But I am not gonna go out of my way to clean it.. Granted, its clean now because he made me get the guys to work and come back to the shop and spend the day cleaning it. But any other time that never woulda happened.

Stihl Hyde, Do you have any closer shots of your headache rack/saw rack?? Looks really close to what we had pictured for one of our trucks.

Thanks.

Stihl Hyde, Do you have any closer shots of your headache rack/saw rack?? Looks really close to what we had pictured for one of our trucks.

Thanks.
Best one I have
sawrack.jpg

Nice. I love those old Fords with the IH diesel. Got about 200K on my 1986. Is that an IHC "Tractor Man" decal on your driver's-side wing window? Looks like it, but I can't be 100% sure from the pic.
Just picked the sticker up at the fair
IH.jpg

Back