Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few from last year.

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-001S_1.JPG

MVC-002S_1.JPG

MVC-006S_1.JPG

MVC-007S_1.JPG

MVC-008S_1.JPG

MVC-001S_2.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-001S.JPG

Not bad for a 1/2 ton. Rear axle gave up at 160,000 miles and that was before I was using at as a wood hauler. 310,000 now and no breaks since. Loaded like this all the time so she owes me nothing at this point. ;)

Wood was free and I ran a skid steer moving snow in exchange for the trucking.

vem0s9.jpg

20jse3o.jpg

mra0qt.jpg

The big one in the middle weighed about a ton

2zyigy9.jpg
You suck! Didn't you post there somewhere else on the site? I feel like I've seen this before.

I did. The point of this was big loads and I think this qualifies.
Only reason I asked was because I thought I've seen it before. You suck every time you bring it up lol. Was that a one time deal or will you be getting more? And idea how many cord of wood did they hold?

Only reason I asked was because I thought I've seen it before. You suck every time you bring it up lol. Was that a one time deal or will you be getting more? And idea how many cord of wood did they hold?

I get wood from the logging sites all the time. I know the loggers and then make contact with the landowners to get access. I normally haul it myself on a small trailer that holds about 2 face. If they load me it takes about 3 min. In the last 3 weeks I have done 20 loads. I imagine the container in the pic held 6-7 cord, it was estimated at 16-17 ton.

FWIW, I just got access to a 120 acre parcel they are doing. There should be good cutting for a long time on that one. I am still working on the last two sites they did and have a long way to go.

Latest posts

Back