Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a big dog and a straight line of fire from the front porch? If I left firewood that close to the road it would evaporate. Oddly enough, when the temperature drops, overnight.

Ive been selling for a while and Ive always said Im sure its going to happen. Last year I thought it did when I got home from work and a facecord was gone. I went bowhunting that night and when I got home a local guy that Ive known for years pulled in with the money. He said he got the wood loaded and didn't realize he "forgot" the money at home. Ive got so much ash stockpiled that if someone needs wood that bad then so be it but I will still be pissed when it happens. And Im sure it will.

2013-10-30_13-23-22_961.jpg

Oh dear, my car made Unc's photo collection. That can't be good :D

It's a side dump trailer. Used for sand, gravel and rock.

Exactly, used to haul chicken **** from a big poultry company around here as well. You don't want to drive behind one of them when they're hauling to the fields. It's kind of fun standing on the ground when dumping them, those logs sure shake the ground.

Latest posts

Back