Simonized 385 to Canada?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well bein new to this site, a feller could get the idea u guys aint real fond o each other..having been not very active here for a while,i was amazed to see
folks who was real pals a yr ago ,going at each other, when i checked back in not long ago. i could give names but that mite just pour gas on old fires that may be coolin dn some. in the words o somebody,i forget who. cant we just get along..darin ought to consider renaming this[ as arborist site turns or some such takeoff on the tv soap operas.
:) :) :)

tony marks said:
well bein new to this site, a feller could get the idea u guys aint real fond o each other..having been not very active here for a while,i was amazed to see
folks who was real pals a yr ago ,going at each other, when i checked back in not long ago. i could give names but that mite just pour gas on old fires that may be coolin dn some. in the words o somebody,i forget who. cant we just get along..darin ought to consider renaming this[ as arborist site turns or some such takeoff on the tv soap operas.
:) :) :)
Chainsaw superiority seems akin to penis length. This site always gives me a good laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back