single line fuel tank grommets- anyone have any?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodlandcammies

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So Ive got a couple tools that need new fuel tank grommets, but everyone Im seeing now is 2 or 3 hole multi-line grommets, vice single line small grommets like I need. (Couple for a Husky tool, and 2 for an el-cheapo weedeater thats leaking like a sieve)
Anyone know where I can get some? Or does anyone have any extra?

Both of them are trimmers not saws (forgot there was a trimmer section in here) one is a husky 323L, and it came from the factory with rubber grommets, the other is a POS boylan 35cc straight shaft that I got for free and runs great, but the fuel tank is a top mounted and it leaks around the grommets bad... Just trying to get the leaks on both taken care of.

So I took your guys advice, Amazon had a kit for the FS80 that had 4 grommets, extra fuel line, filters, and an extra primer bulb for 8$... As quick as I go through fuel line in my garage, and every tool I service automatically gets a new primer bulb and filter, this is a steal. Thanks for the advice. I really ought to buy fuel line in 25ft spools from now on as well hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back