skid steers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said in an earlier post, the RC50 can lift 3600lbs no problem. When on non level surface 3000lbs is a good safe measure. The RC30 can lift 1600lbs no problem and I would say around 1200lbs would be a good safe measure on unlevel surfaces.

Another thing to consider is how high is your dump truck and what is the lift height the skid loader will load it.The RC30 will not lift high enough to stack log lengths in a medium duty dump with a debris body. Would be ok for a dump trailer though. however, youll find that dump trailer will be filled in no time.This load was loaded with an RC50. The RC30 would not fully load the top layers
attachment.php

Dude, sweet boom lift:rock: , where did you get it?

thanks to this thread

I demoed a RC 30 today...
A little light for tree work.. easy on the lawn though..
I think I'd better hold out for an rc 50
I used fork extensions that clip onto bucket, moving a bunch of tulip logs
wouldn't have done much if the wood was oak...
Still might bve a good machine for moving stump chips and backfilling the holes...
another drawback on the RC 30 is that it universal skid loader attachments and regular buckets will not for the 30... and you know they are going to hit you up for the special fitting attachments..

might get some pics of the log pile and lawn if the log loader doesn't get there first tomorrow

Back