Sledrat's Greasey Lil Chainsaw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sledrat,

Clicking on this thread is perhaps the reason people slow down for accidents on the highway. Anyway, I digress.

Sledrat, in the first video you sound surprisingly like the main character in the movie, "Slingblade". Is this intentional or just a gift?

man sledrats threads are always so dramatic :msp_thumbdn: i don't know his age but it almost seems like he could be around 13 years old. not saying all young guys are like that though. look at IEL. he's 15 or something and he's one cool sh@t.

HA OK KIDS

SCHOOL IS OUT NOW..

USE POWERTUNE IT WORKS lol

And and Dont DO DRugs like others recomended!
Stay away from Moody women guidos lol

Lmao

What a bunch..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Oh ya even with a metal Plate in my head im

STIHL 100 times smarter than everyone Here HA!

Since Sledrat won't answer my question, maybe you can. We need some accurate information here before the newbies all start running 20:1 in their modern saws.

Decarbonising a running saw...where does the carbon go and in what form? And what is that Mercury stuff anyway? What about the water trick? I've heard of these things but I've never actually known anybody who did them.

Have you ever seen anybody do it?

Maybe if a few folkz Start using 20:1 you might get some good deals on saws???? lol

;)

HA OK KIDS

SCHOOL IS OUT NOW..

USE POWERTUNE IT WORKS lol

And and Dont DO DRugs like others recomended!
Stay away from Moody women guidos lol

Lmao

What a bunch..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Oh ya even with a metal Plate in my head im

STIHL 100 times smarter than everyone Here HA!

I **** things smarter than you sir. Apparently they forgot to put brains back in after surgery. My last name is something I'm proud of. Make fun of it if you like, but there's more history behind my name than you could even comprehend.

I **** things smarter than you sir. Apparently they forgot to put brains back in after surgery. My last name is something I'm proud of. Make fun of it if you like, but there's more history behind my name than you could even comprehend.

Well thanks for keeping my thread on top you putz lol

Last edited:
OK MOody you got a boring life dude HA lol
and I really HATe Brown nosers like u lol

But ya know im just ribbing YA bud no offence ;)

A BIG MAC AND LITTLE ELAN

Things to be done Carb kit or diaphram
and a new in tank fuel filter..
also look for dog Spike..

DSC04125_zpsa2dacf33.jpg

DSC04131_zpsa916e0c6.jpg

DSC04133_zps65482026.jpg

DSC04116_zps83dcc79b.jpg

DSC04134_zps75fcc3f1.jpg

DSC04139_zpsdd58fe23.jpg

[video=youtube_share;357SaNXmkMI]http://youtu.be/357SaNXmkMI[/video]

And click on this VID iAs much as you like...

CLICK FOR CLICk

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD FOLKZ

Yer CHAINSAWIN PAL

SLEDRAT HA!

Last edited:
I only ask that everyone take a look at Sledrat's posts and contrast those against the remaining ones submitted by the other members of the Forum and reach your own conclusion on where the intelligence in this post lies. The insults he insists on using are childish and certainly point to a low level of maturity, especially given that he knows nothing of the people he is attempting to disparage.

Since I have been labeled as a "woman", perhaps he can explain how a "lady" has amassed greater knowledge and a larger saw collection than he has. Rather sad that he has been chicked at a man's game...

I only ask that everyone take a look at Sledrat's posts and contrast those against the remaining ones submitted by the other members of the Forum and reach your own conclusion on where the intelligence in this post lies. The insults he insists on using are childish and certainly point to a low level of maturity, especially given that he knows nothing of the people he is attempting to disparage.

Since I have been labeled as a "woman", perhaps he can explain how a "lady" has amassed greater knowledge and a larger saw collection than he has. Rather sad that he has been chicked at a man's game...

I'd dare to say that his sled business was as slow as his thought process, and this is probably why he's into saws now.

I think I'm starting to like this guy.

I haven't laughed so hard at someone in a long time. Thanks for the chuckles ratman. I needed it.

Now, I just mixed up a big jug of 20:1 outboard oil. Gonna try this stuff out. I have the garden hose ready to add water to my mix. How much is enough? I figure with all that oil the water can't hurt anything in a two stroke. I been working on lots of model train engines, so I know what I'm doing. A two stroke is a two stroke is a steam engine, I always say. All the same really.

Must be one massive case of cabin fever in this train wreck. Just saying...

Ya'll needs to back off and let folks brag as they wish.

Donna feeds no trolls... ya know.

Man I can't believe most of u guys never heard of powertune. The stuff works awesome. And works just like sled rat said. Gologit, I would probably take the spark arrester screen out first. I'd recommend starting the saw outdoors after using it.

Since Sledrat won't answer my question, maybe you can. We need some accurate information here before the newbies all start running 20:1 in their modern saws.

Decarbonising a running saw...where does the carbon go and in what form? And what is that Mercury stuff anyway? What about the water trick? I've heard of these things but I've never actually known anybody who did them.

Have you ever seen anybody do it?

I have used a water mist through the intake on 4 stroke V8, if that is what he is talking about:dunno:

Could this character be Spacemule's greatest play ever......or Fish?

I think I'm starting to like this guy.

I haven't laughed so hard at someone in a long time. Thanks for the chuckles ratman. I needed it.

Now, I just mixed up a big jug of 20:1 outboard oil. Gonna try this stuff out. I have the garden hose ready to add water to my mix. How much is enough? I figure with all that oil the water can't hurt anything in a two stroke. I been working on lots of model train engines, so I know what I'm doing. A two stroke is a two stroke is a steam engine, I always say. All the same really.

Lmao

Listen up ZOMBIEBOY..when i said use 20:1 for new folkZ
THATS Just to start with so they dont mess anything up..BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT OLD SAWS!!!
worse that can happen is a lil fouled plug
The New stuff sure run 50:1 i guess i would probly go 40:1
i shy away from NEW CRAP cause i dont like the NEw stuff .
I .Like the old stuff always have and always will
OLD CARS TRUCKS SLEDS MOTORCYCLES IF its old I generally like it,..
TELL ME THIS IN 40 years could you clean a carb on say a wildthing saw and would it run like the day it was made???I DOUBT IT,,
AND YES i Rather have more oil than less oil .. And AGAIN
MORE OIL OR higher mix of Oil a hotter running motor..

If you cant take that advise well then
ITs like beating my HEAD AGAINST WALL TO GET THROUGH to some..,,,lol

Like i Said i HATE INKSLINGERS..and BROWN NOSERS..AND

WHISTLE BLOWERS lollmao\\

You dont add water to the tank just keep gas for one year you will have all the moisture you need ,, And u Being from SASK you get the perfect amount per year,,

FOLKS
IM THE TYPE OF CRUSTY GUY
THAT WILL DRAIN ALL THE TANKS OUT EVERYTHING
and Use that Old garbage gas in my ford Straight 6
That old Truck It will drink anything !!
and have not changed a plug in years lol
OR a Oil Change i just keep on adding lol.. USED OIL lol with about a half quart of ATF to the mix and sometimes a bit of seafoam..
Never washed it either why should i I like it how it is,,
It runs and does what truck should..never let me down yet

BUT THATS ANOTHER STOREY,,

Yes i was talking about misting the carb with water to break down the carbon.,..
it turns to black waterish steam you sure and hell dont have to worry about a big hard chunk of carbon then as you stated earlier...
AND IF YOU GIVE IT A TREATMENT OF POWERTUNE FOAM
IT WORKS EVEN BETTER...

Last edited:
i just wanna say one thing before i get out of this dramatic scene. i don't think sledrat is like this in person. he must be doing this to mess with AS members. i watched the videos and it sounds by the way he talks that he still has all his teeth so he must not be lippy in person. or maybe he is but his teeth suffered no damage during the beat downs he received throughout his life. i choose not to participate any further because i feel this thread doesn't deserve five stars. you guys have fun. peace out :cheers:

Back