>smile<

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thought I would post some pics of our woodmiser!

JackswoodmiserSVHD03.jpg

Mt Uncle owns the woodmiser, Other Uncle owns the Steam Engine, and My Dad owns the 1937 International

SVHD03REARVIEW.jpg

The Steam Engine and International have been kept in our family which was part of BOLZE Brothers Lumber.

Here are some more pics:

bolzebrothersawmillsMilltownRd.jpg

bolzebrothersawmills012.jpg

bolzebrothersawmills016.jpg

SlabownMillBolzeBrothers.jpg

LEFTREARVIEW.jpg

1903-4ModelQ.jpg

THAT's what it's all about...I dig steam..

if you go to youtube and search for a sawmill in adams tn...it is run by stem traction engine...i helped build the blacksmith shop there on the grounds..and pulled a few slabs for them occasionally.

THAT's what it's all about...I dig steam..

if you go to youtube and search for a sawmill in adams tn...it is run by stem traction engine...i helped build the blacksmith shop there on the grounds..and pulled a few slabs for them occasionally.

You should come up to Williams Grove, PA last week of August through Labor Day for the activities if you like steam. Here is their website: www.wghsea.org

Nice saw, Congrat's

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. Keep 'em coming and let us know how the mill works out.

Now for a reality check. Make sure you pick up a battery tender and nice cover for the Ultra, it'll need them. :)

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. Keep 'em coming and let us know how the mill works out.

Now for a reality check. Make sure you pick up a battery tender and nice cover for the Ultra, it'll need them. :)

nahh..I commute on the ultra...

funny thing..needed a cover for the saw head..the ultra cover fits nicely...it lives in a barn anyway.

Latest posts

Back