Smoked meat?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you can thank the EPA that your only problem is to your south. It is funny how Americans feel they have an inherent right to gobble up the world's resources without regard to the impact on the ecology. No wonder the Native Americans hate the white man for how he has raped the world and exploited her resources. If Americans (and American companies) were not solely interested in the bottom line and were proper stewards of our resources, there would not be a need for the EPA. However, greed is a hard thing to overcome.

No, the only thing I thank the EPA for is shutting down businesses here to the tune of over 500 jobs. But that's ok, I'm sure that the clean air we're breathing (when Mexico isn't putting their crap up here) will more than replace the food those people put in their kid's belly's. You see back then the government hadn't extended the unemployment benefits to 20 years, or whatever it is now.
Did I see where you said you were unemployed now? So I guess these people loosing their jobs wouldn't mean much to you.

Andy

And you can thank the EPA that your only problem is to your south. It is funny how Americans feel they have an inherent right to gobble up the world's resources without regard to the impact on the ecology. No wonder the Native Americans hate the white man for how he has raped the world and exploited her resources. If Americans (and American companies) were not solely interested in the bottom line and were proper stewards of our resources, there would not be a need for the EPA. However, greed is a hard thing to overcome.

Quit drinking the cool-aid Guido...
Just sayin'
Love ya brother...:msp_tongue:

Back