So, any opinions on an ms192T vs. an ms200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treebogan said:
Yeah,the saw I used recently had some grippy soft plastic around the top handle but was pretty much the same as the Husky I "Cometted" into the carpark in Germany.I didn't know of anyone using them in Europe when I was there,I think they should stick to Vacume cleaners and dirt bikes.Did you know Husky also made rifles?Which go bang just like their climbing saws!!

Yeah, for a chainsaw manufacturer they do make a great sewing machine!

Trev

dealers can't ship saws

Talked to my local stihl dealer today... he's a childhood friend and a great guy... Stihl's policy is: dealers can't ship saws or sell over the internet....

I wonder if you could buy some saws on ebay..... or maybe have a stateside friend do the buying and shipping????

murphy4trees said:
Talked to my local stihl dealer today... he's a childhood friend and a great guy... Stihl's policy is: dealers can't ship saws or sell over the internet....

I wonder if you could buy some saws on ebay..... or maybe have a stateside friend do the buying and shipping????

You are dead on on the shipping. The only one that seems to get away with internet selling is Husqvarna. All the others seem to get upset at it.

Yeah a stateside friend probably could get you the saw.

Dealers won't ship outside US?
That's strange because about 8 years ago I brought in five 026's and two 021's from Florida, I've lost the contact info, that's why I asked about east coast dealers!
Woodchux, you may have a deal, stay tuned...need to cut some more trees first!

Back