So I built another splitter...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! What is that you are splitting? That's big size wood!! Makes the log lift so much more appreciated!

If you are selling them are you taking orders anytime in the future. I have just started looking for a splitter with a log lift and 6 way wedge to upgrade from my vertical/horizonal splitter I currently have. Can you PM me or email me if you are interested. Not in any sort of a rush until next fall/winter seasons. I have enough split for this season. Thank you.

Congrats on William Robert,
I been looking at a few tw5's lately for a friend and yours has them beat. Ild pay for one if you had it for sale in the " reasonable $ range. HOw about #5 ???

Feel free to PM a price.

Oh and my "dream splitter" would have a small diesel engine powering it. Better on fuel. Lower peak hp more torque where you need it.

Ill keep dreaming
Tapatalk is being a pain in the azz so bare with me.

Ok Thats awsome now where is the video and a 6 or 7 min video YouTube that thing

Do you have a reducer or anything in for the log lift? Or are you just easy on the lever for it? Mine is awful touchy at times and thinking of restricting the flow to slow it down a little.

Do you have a reducer or anything in for the log lift? Or are you just easy on the lever for it? Mine is awful touchy at times and thinking of restricting the flow to slow it down a little.

The log lift does have a plug with a 3/32orifice in the lines to slow it down.

I'm in the process of collecting a material to build a splitter and I like you build. I was wondering thickness steel you used to box the end of the H-beam? Also, I would like to know the thickness of the steel used in the wedge and the device behind the wedge that the 4-way wedge rides on?

Latest posts

Back