So who bought this one? (166 Dolmar)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So who bought this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370340280379

attachment.php

I was watching that one but it got to rich for my wallet right now. :cry:

I'd love to have the muffler he took off for the piston pics though....... some day I guess. :rolleyes:

That guy sells a ton of saws and who would take the listing pictures on a corvette. I sold him a Jonsered 2077 turbo and he seems like a nice guy.

Zr-1.......

I agree with the "picture on the "Vette" comment. Thing is, it's a ZR-1 Corvette. It looks like from the early nineties, 1990 to 1993 would be my guess. Very rare and desirable, unless it needs a valve job, and that's a costly chore on the 32 valve motor. Best, Max.

Not me, I'm still waiting on my KMS-4...............................................

Prices must be going down due to the economy or income checks haven't started rolling in yet. I thought that 166 would go for much more. At that price was a steal. :cheers::cheers:

Anddddd

My new friggin bars!!! Yes yes!!! Scotty and Steve-o always hook a brutha up. "as our president would say... hehehehe

attachment.php

hehehehe

Problem was it doesn't have enough ass. It seriously is like having 10lbs at the end of a string and trying to dangle it out there, lmao... It turned it ok, but it's soooooo light in the ass that it feels silly, lmao... That's so funny. I'll get it on there and show ya. It's actually lighter to hold if from the opposite end I'll bet, lmao.

Dude you might want to park that hussy and put that 42 on the niner LOL

Scott

Latest posts

Back