Sold a saw on ebay last week.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked at UPS in high school and my sister worked for FedEx and you won't find a forklift in the building. Everything is put on big conveyor belts and slides and sorted around the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked at UPS in high school and my sister worked for FedEx and you won't find a forklift in the building. Everything is put on big conveyor belts and slides and sorted around the building.

Nobody would own up to it. Central blamed Fedex. FedEx blamed Central. Didn't really matter to me. Central power shipped me out another new one the same day that one arrived and I shipped the crunched one to FedEx for insurance claim. I didn't lose anything. Just an example of how anything is possible

Nobody would own up to it. Central blamed Fedex. FedEx blamed Central. Didn't really matter to me. Central power shipped me out another new one the same day that one arrived and I shipped the crunched one to FedEx for insurance claim. I didn't lose anything. Just an example of how anything is possible

They say to pack it so it can be dropped from 5ft. And not get damaged.

Back