• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD Old, non-running Mcculloch (33, 35?)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
See photos. This was given to me last summer by a client, who had recently uncovered it from 15-20 years prior when it was left out in the woods.

I thought about keeping it for history and perspective, but I've decided to see of anyone can make any use of it. I don't know what might be usable. Maybe just some screws and bolts. Obvious mag. rot.

Free but buyer pays shipping.

20220205_072157.jpg20220205_072238.jpg20220205_072225.jpg

These things r cool! I had two at one time that wer barn finds. Im pretty sure these r 50cc saws. Assuming some sort of gear box in there too. The one i had, had a BnC and it was 20” .404 chain. Bar was about 4” wide as well, big O bar! I would love to see one in action! Couldnt give mine away, and needed the room. In the blue can they went. Hope u have better luck re-homing yours!

These things r cool! I had two at one time that wer barn finds. Im pretty sure these r 50cc saws. Assuming some sort of gear box in there too. The one i had, had a BnC and it was 20” .404 chain. Bar was about 4” wide as well, big O bar! I would love to see one in action! Couldnt give mine away, and needed the room. In the blue can they went. Hope u have better luck re-homing yours!

It would be cool to see one still kicking!

I'm hoping to avoid taking it to be scrapped, but scrapped it may eventually be.

Latest posts

Back